Simp Chat Destiny Velez / destinyy_velez / boriqua.mamii Discussion Thread

I am honestly not the least bit surprised she’s a scammer. She makes scammer type content on her TikTok to
 
Oh I get you. I would I just don’t trust her and don’t want to reward her scamming ways
 
I always do a chargeback at the end of it once I eventually get the fake stuff 🤷‍♂️
usually get a couple new sets out of it
edit: mods removed my post showing the scams due to "spam"
 
i guess ill get to work. i got nothing else better to do:peepoShrug:
 
I got also scammed by some gamer girl. Sent her $80 and she sends me a 6 secs video.. I told her coo, ill catch u on the other side. She still hits me up and tries be "cool"
 
has she ever actually shown her tits nips showing too? this bitch needs to get leaked
 
Hey has anyone bought any nude stuff yet? Her dm posts have been kinda 🔥 lately
 
If anything her account is run by an agency, recycling sets and still scamming by sending stuff that isn't her :/
 
doubt she would actually post nudes even if she was single but her agency keeps sending out posts about live chatting
 
Back
Top