She makes pretty cute cosplay and tickling videos. I just wish she would remove the stupid VHS effect and mute the TikTok sounds in the background, that shit is EXTREMELY unnecessary and distracting in my opinion.
Nonetheless, I collected some more videos and overall the best quality versions you can find posted online (VK, telegram, kemono), then compiled and sorted them here: Gofile Mirror Collection on Pixeldrain
New video with the consorts from apothecary diaries. There was already a lot of unnecessary stuff that bugged me about these videos and the AI-generated intro slop is not exactly helping... epeWhy:
Thanks! Here's the Turbo version along with another vid I managed to find that hasn't been posted yet:
If you wanna look for these yourself I recently discovered this VK Meta Search Engine you can use, since VKs aggressive safe search makes the built in search pretty much useless. I'll drop the link here: vkmeta