Simp Chat d4rkbarb1e / Adiza.sankofa / Adiza / Adiza Sankofa / Bimbonique

She is a legit Scam artist I told you guys she thinks you guys are stupid dont tip her unless she starts showing tits abd pussy.
 
LAME!!!! how are you going to wear a outfit like that wear pasties and still covering up with your hands 🤔?????
SMH Guys its really time to grow a pair and stop letting these Nigerian scammers rape your pockets for nothing...smh
 
I don't think she is Nigerian tho
but its one of the best we've seen so far so i guess its something
 
I dont even know why you guys waste your time on this chic Id rather simp to Tokyo Teaa ❤️🙏😍👿👿
 
Idrgaf about her scamming or what content she does but I just saw a before and after pic and this has got to be the greatest body transformation of all time holyyy! I legit can't think of anyone notable that was this drastic of a change with results this good.
She's forever goated in my book for that
 
? Dude there are plenty Tokyo Teaa for one has several enhancements Also Keyamber the list goes on if were talking about black bimbos. Plus what body you cant see anything she doesn't do Hard Core 🫠
 
Alright that’s enough. Adiza’s face isn’t nearly as pretty as Bernice. Nobody would know who this girl is if it wasn’t for her balloon ass implants that look like they’re gonna pop any second.
 
Doesn't matter if he does post a pic Because its literally the same stuff off her Instagram.
 
Bernice Burgos wasn’t popular until she got her BBL as well so I don’t get your point.
She’s got a beautiful face and the nice height to probably be a runway model but she wasn’t that.
 
Back
Top