Reddit T H I C C Crowd_Tickler / Bad.Sand.Witch / bad6sand6witch6 / Apoptosisjo / Tenaciousboobies / Thiccsquirrel18 / apophoesis

emre55

Lurker
Joined
Mar 12, 2022
Posts
143
Reaction score
0
In my packs I try to consolidate everything I find and/or have access to, and prune any duplicate as much as possible by using DupeGuru, then only keep the most complete and highest quality files between them. Also I always try to get as much content as possible and keep them updated whenever I can if I have access to their content or if someone posts something new in this thread.
At first I mostly used my free Mega account, but it's getting pretty full. So now I mostly use Cyberdrop, and when there is files that are 200MB+ (Cyberdrop's current limit) then it goes on Bunkr; and when there is files that are bigger than 5000MB 750MB (Bunkr's current temporary limit) then it goes on GoFile.
Do yourself a favor and get the Mass Gallery Downloader: https://github.com/Jules-WinnfieldX/CyberDropDownloader
Also, it goes without saying that if you have anything that hasn't been already added in this archive or thread then by all means please share bub! :peepoHappy:
Enjoy and fap on my dudeskies! :SALAMI::PETTHEPEEPO::PeepoBlanket:
AFAIK THERE'S NO SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS TO LINK SINCE SHE STOPPED POSTING ON REDDIT OR ANYWHERE YEARS AGO.
-----------------
Pictures:
https://cyberdrop.cr/a/1yj6ZTn2
Videos:
https://cyberdrop.cr/a/3J5THiZ1
 
She had a few older accounts on reddit that she also stopped posting on. Apoptosisjo Tenaciousboobies and Thiccsquirrel18
She also had an old chaterbate account called apophoesis. Almost all of the content from those reddit accounts have been nuked though.
 
Back
Top