Simp Chat Courtney_36180 | courtney.saa | Kittengirlxo - Discussion Thread

clearly hustling everybody because she won the genetic lottery, but I bet she's such a satisfying fuck to have, I'd wreck that little bitch.
 
Temu Taylor Swift still pulls in the dough, but can't afford a better camera...
 
She scam all of us. This is ridiculous same goals like watching video. No new stuff just keep same time the same
 
you guys crack me up she is a self confessed blue baller, ask her she will tell you straight up , she dont hide shit, you just so full of cum and desperate for her fanny and frustrated that she wont ever show it, well thats on you, not her. she good at what she does you just dont appreciate the reason why she broadcasts in the first place.
she got a crew , thats obvious, they prop up her shows , with huge tips, immortal , dp, freak, to name a few, she has been around the block more than once, she been doing it since she was 18 what she now like 24, she got it down to an art form, and thats practically what it is, art erotica, she will never be explicit, you might get the odd glimpse, because she wants us too , she has a low q cam, it reduces the clipping potential, people complain of the quaility, as noted in the content thread already, how to censor without censoring, reduce resolution, some would say she is an incy bit narcisitical with an IQ of 159 , smart, beautiful, knows exactly who she is, what she wants, and loves showing off in front of the camera end of.
 
No other top performer has as shit of a cam. I've seen the resolution jump around, so more or less that means even if she got a nicer cam, whatever shit internet she has is going to bottleneck it.
She has not been doing this for 6 years. Her first CB show was sometime around December of 2024. She has not been on any prior streaming site as indicated by 3 sites that can look that up for you.
159 IQ my ass, such whiteknight simping bullshit. She makes around $90k a year doing this. If she had a 159 IQ should would be in a much higher earning field
 
She also doesn't even have an onlyfans, where she could be making more money blue balling simps like you over there too.
 
white knight, nah, she happy, why push the boat out , im no simp of hers, spent about 200 tokens overall , n she has been around the block, she has been on multiple platforms, not like cb, or those like stripchat, im sure if you read thru the forums, you might find her other previous content names,
 
Haven't watched her Live in awhile and made the mistake yesterday to tune in the first few hours, holy shit just terrible now. Don't know how people still religiously waste their time in her room, you can see why she struggled to get through her goals, her normal fans boys didn't even want to finish the shadow goal.
 
Agreed. I tuned in expecting it to be decent, but it was honestly a waste of time. I'm moving on to someone like KeirasWorld instead at least her streams are more entertaining, and she actually gives people a reason to stick around plus has an OF.
 
I'm amazed at how consistently she manages to stream on the same days at the same time. It seems like she never has any unforeseen circumstances that might cause her to miss a Friday or Sunday. It’s amazing how consistent she is—I wonder how much longer she’s willing to keep this up? Although, as long as she keeps receiving donations, she’ll probably be willing to keep doing this for at least another 5 years (I apologize in advance for any grammatical errors—I don’t know English very well and am writing through a translator).
 
It's funny that as soon as I wrote that she streams very regularly and never misses a single day, she immediately skipped two Sundays in a row. And overall, her streams have become even more boring lately, and it seems like she herself isn’t as cheerful as she used to be. Most likely, we’ll have to say goodbye to her soon, though that’s not a certainty, of course. But I’d be happy if she stopped streaming.
 
Ya one of the many things I liked about her was how dependable she was to show up. But I agree the writing is on the wall. I always thought it would be unlikely that she'd go full nude, but I did hope she'd push her boundaries a little farther. That's still lots of fun, but alas, I think she's burning out. The candle that burns twice as bright burns half as long:-(
 
Was this a language mess-up? Why would you want her to stop streaming? She's still hot even though she's an annoying tease I can't bear to watch anymore. Do some of you seriously "hate watch" girls? Just don't watch; there are thousands of cam girls who get naked.
The real heroes are the guys who sit through her painful streams just to capture the one nipple or butthole-pupil 360p sighting to share with us.
 
I sincerely wish her all the best. But it’s obvious that many people—myself included—would like to see her naked. However, it’s also obvious that this will never happen. And if she stops streaming, we’ll forget about her, and that desire will fade away.
 
It really amazes me how lacking in creativity your average cam girl is. Which makes you wonder how many of these women are starfishes in bed.
A lot of the cam girls I follow do the same shtick every single day. It's like watching the fucking Truman show, but with a cam model.
They could rake in so much more money if they tried and used their imagination.
 
A sheer lack of creativity can sink even the cutest camgirls. For as much as I gripe about ZiaFox in her forum for other reasons, she's always been among the most clever and creative on cam.
As the old saying goes, show me a pretty woman and I'll show you a man tired of fucking her.
 
One guy often writes in the chat that he loves her very much and is ready to marry her without any re-education, ready to send her money directly to her account. In general, there's a lot of competition around her from guys wanting at least a little of her attention, let alone love, so it's very difficult to get to her. lol, she has a lot of choices, she can be capricious and set her own conditions.
 
Has she mentioned any change in her schedule, or has she gone to only one night a week now?
 
She takes a little rest, from what I read on the chat on Friday (and maybe on Sunday too)
 
Back
Top