Simp Chat ciggybae / homeskilla_whitnit / Zendaya lookalike - Discussion Thread

So basically pay attention to the people who said she actually sells and sold nudes to them in this thread because they are probably scammers too because that's kinda hard to believe if you've actually followed her character the last few years and I think I'm a pretty good judge of that and it simply doesn't seem likely that she would.. But it wouldn't hurt to try
 
She did at one point, but also she makes sure she has your info before you do. So anyone who does share is risking her doxing them or legal stuff.
 
Nah, I'm not buying it... until I see that actual screenshot of that conversation then I won't believe that part either because it's too many scammers out here and people that simply lie for zero reasons at all..
 
Well whether she did or didn't, I'm glad you're here Mr. Knight. I thought you were a myth in the legends but here you are.
 
Not to rain your picnic table but, I literally randomly asked her this directly and she said absolutely not and no amount of money would change her mind.. But she did say that she would do mild bikini and that's exactly what she's doing now..If you want proof of this you can go back and view her insta story archives where she exposed a creep fake photo photographer that lied and appeared to be trying to set her up to do more than just bikini.. it's not clear exactly what he was trying to do with her but whatever it was it probably wasn't good for her...Sex traffick, forced porn, who knows...But luckily she was smart enough to realize it, so she left and reported him and told as many people as she could about his creepy ass on her insta story.. She's a nice girl with quality traits and class, so just calm down and enjoy what she gives and don't be weird about what you're not getting.
 
You literally know nothing about her traits and class other than what she shows you on Instagram.
 
I was a paid instagram subscriber where you got added to her snap. I asked her about buying nudes, she told me $700 and i had to sign a NDA “she would create” send her my License and link to my facebook. Obviously $700 was too expensive and i would never pay that especially when she said nothing would include her face.
 
He was probably just trying to take pics to share with the lads here.

You're coming across awfully parasocial, buddy.
 
Nah, actually Im only telling you facts and exactly what I know.. And that's a million miles away from what he wanted because the exact details of exactly what she thought is her private business and not mine to insinuate... But he definitely didn't want pics for a sub thread that didn't even exist during the time that the incident occurred
 
Okay whatever you say.. How the hell do you know what TF i know exactly or who I really?? It's always a corny goof-ball kid opening their traps ruining shit for everybody else...You just proved that nothing of valuable can ever be posted or spoken about here due to the lack of maturity displayed...Run super fast to touch some grass 👉
 
Well he just ruined it for everybody. Now that I know we got a white knight in here im not posting a damn thing. Especially since she has all my info. Not worth the risk. Sorry boys blame redmoneyman
 
I'm here to beat my shit, not touch some grass. Worst type of dickhead on display. This girl won't even look in your general direction and you're out here fighting for honor no one asked you to. You know she's had a man right btw? You know this is winning you no favor and just fucking up everything on here. No one comes here for speaking and maturity, they come for leaked hole pics, jesus tapdancing christ.
 
Signed up for VIP on her fanfix and MOST of the shit is still locked behind a paywall. unreal
 
What about the one of her pussy that seems to be from her Snapchat? Anyone ever figure what the deal with that one is?
 
Back
Top