Simp Chat ciggybae / homeskilla_whitnit / Zendaya lookalike - Discussion Thread

My only question is why is the lighting different, walls are lighter, bed frame compared to the censored pics uploaded yesterday
 
I was under the impression that they were fake too but I put them into a few free a.i detection sites and they are confident they are real. So idk
 
I dont think they are fake but it is sus the one with tits has some almost A size. But Cause she is the thick Zenda Like legit Thicker version in a good way. Now if you said those pics are from actually Zen I would believe that lol that one is smaller. Which I think that is why the person in the pics asking for the full body like photo. So these may be someone else I know plenty of Chicks who "Sell Nudes" but its nudes of someone else one is actually got a page on here.
 
I went through instagram looking for a pic with nails that match with the red tips but i didnt see any. I will say the room looks like hers
 
Ive had bedrooms that look almost the same as that one. Its like standard for cookie cutter homes which is most homes nowadays.
 
Just adding some context because I’ve seen some of the conversations about this. Those pics aren’t actually her. From what I saw, the guy was pissed at her and started passing them off as hers while trying to make some money from the situation.

Here’s a video of the conversation that backs all of this up too, so those might end up getting posted. But yeah, the short version is the nudes going around are someone else’s and he’s claiming they’re hers

 
You can tell the nudes are fake because the new ones just posted in the content are so much hotter
 
Back
Top