S slowmodem3 Lurker Joined Jan 5, 2026 Posts 9 Reaction score 0 Aug 28, 2026 #41 I guess I mean it's possible she grabbed some random images off the net. Idk.
S slowmodem3 Lurker Joined Jan 5, 2026 Posts 9 Reaction score 0 Aug 28, 2026 #42 What did they cost? If you don't mind me asking.
mispress Lurker Joined Jun 14, 2026 Posts 56 Reaction score 0 Aug 28, 2026 #43 Would LOVE to believe it's her don't get me wrong. But without the face its hard to prove
H HalTone7 Lurker Joined Jan 11, 2025 Posts 1 Reaction score 0 Aug 28, 2026 #44 I had a few videos and around 10 pics and spent $1300
D draftbox Lurker Joined Jul 18, 2026 Posts 2 Reaction score 0 Aug 28, 2026 #45 Was it from two years ago when she first moved?
mispress Lurker Joined Jun 14, 2026 Posts 56 Reaction score 0 Aug 28, 2026 #46 and didnt save ANYTHING? Damn, a fallen soldier fr
H HalTone7 Lurker Joined Jan 11, 2025 Posts 1 Reaction score 0 Aug 28, 2026 #47 It was from last year. I didnt screenshot cause I had hopes of getting more/better. Then fanfix happened and it all got deleted.
It was from last year. I didnt screenshot cause I had hopes of getting more/better. Then fanfix happened and it all got deleted.
rafiwork3 Lurker Joined Jul 11, 2023 Posts 23 Reaction score 0 Aug 28, 2026 #48 You guys guys can't be serious I haven't seen anyone mention those "nudes" are ai
S slowmodem3 Lurker Joined Jan 5, 2026 Posts 9 Reaction score 0 Aug 28, 2026 #49 Damn man, sorry for your loss.
H HalTone7 Lurker Joined Jan 11, 2025 Posts 1 Reaction score 0 Aug 28, 2026 #50 Im attempting to get my data from the last 2 years. Maybe the pics/vids will be in there. We might get lucky. But I might just get the texts
Im attempting to get my data from the last 2 years. Maybe the pics/vids will be in there. We might get lucky. But I might just get the texts
H HalTone7 Lurker Joined Jan 11, 2025 Posts 1 Reaction score 0 Aug 28, 2026 #53 I'll be honest the worst thing thats happened is people convincing her to make a fanfix. Was in the process of buying her masturbating and then she changed her mind.
I'll be honest the worst thing thats happened is people convincing her to make a fanfix. Was in the process of buying her masturbating and then she changed her mind.
mispress Lurker Joined Jun 14, 2026 Posts 56 Reaction score 0 Aug 28, 2026 #54 Never too late to try again
H HalTone7 Lurker Joined Jan 11, 2025 Posts 1 Reaction score 0 Aug 28, 2026 #55 She doesnt respond on snap anymore. Does most of her dm'ing on fanfix. And it doesnt allow nudity
S slowmodem3 Lurker Joined Jan 5, 2026 Posts 9 Reaction score 0 Aug 28, 2026 #56 Fanfix is the worst.
mispress Lurker Joined Jun 14, 2026 Posts 56 Reaction score 0 Aug 28, 2026 #57 She really should just start an OF she'd KILL
NoelTram46 Lurker Joined Jan 13, 2025 Posts 68 Reaction score 0 Aug 28, 2026 #58 Her tits being small in the nudes is a disappointment
H HalTone7 Lurker Joined Jan 11, 2025 Posts 1 Reaction score 0 Aug 28, 2026 #59 They are bigger in the pics I had. Hopefully i recover them