Simp Chat ciggybae / homeskilla_whitnit / Zendaya lookalike - Discussion Thread

So who knows the price she sold that pic for and why did they decide to cover the goods?

Or did she sell a censored pic?
 
I’m pretty sure the snapchat was uncensored, the person who shared it with me shared a censored version presumably to make the obscene amount of money they spent to get access to the Snapchat still ‘worth it’ or something.
 
Also found a post on reddit of a guy claiming he bought nudes from her that are censored. Looked real
 
I was i was talking to her on snap like 2 years ago and i asked about buying nudes. She said she would but nothing would include her face, she wanted a copy of my ID, my address, link to my facebook and i had to sign a contract she was gonna create..oh and it was a small price of $700. I respectfully passed
 
Well at least one guy went for it. And that explains why they posted censored versions.
 
So basically we got nothing of note besides one guy, and the moment this shit gets back to her somehow, she'll lock this shit down harder than Fort Knox. Untold damage for some censored nothing. Awesome!
 
That was my thoughts as well but this Reddit post is from 54 days ago, youd think her white knights would of reported back to her by now.
 
That's fair! Here's to hoping. Been hoping this day came sooner than later, hopefully unblurred drops soon!
 
So it’s probably got back to her already.

Let the person that got the uncensored pic know the genie is out. He’s free to post her hole and all its glory.
 
Well there goes my hope of getting more. I'd drop a bag but I'm not dealing with snapchat or sending her my government info 😭
 
I think she will escort but with mediocre type celeb wannabes.

I thought she was grounded with a guy and normal life.

Perhaps all the sliding into her DMs and money is changing her World view.
 
So my last post in the content thread is pretty much all I got. Her fanfix content is disgustingly expensive.
 
Back
Top