Simp Chat churchofdakota | thedakotalyn | Lilblondii discussion thread

i would guess GFE would be maybe something like hugging, kissing, cuddling, pillowtalk. were non-GFE is moreso straight transactional business
 
Yo, she (Dakota lyn) mentions her mom was in a mainstream scene (8:19) does anyone know who the mom is?
 
confirmed mom. i found a tiktok of summer lyn above, with dakota. doing mother daughter reels. simple google search. also, found an interview of dakota where she says - I grew up with a mom who’s an escort, and I had faced the societal shame that came with being a sexworker before it was a trend. Having some experience in sexwork myself, OnlyFans was appealing. Naturally, it was safer, since you wouldn’t have to leave your home if you didn’t want to. It also generated an evergreen income, unlike most forms of sex work. I liked that I could feel empowered and apply what I had gone to school for to a profession that society had kept on its underbelly. There is something about the industry as a whole that is important to me, and seeing it become a safe place healed a part of my story.
 
Dakota got a couple long previews on her pornhub account, worth checking out, pretty much whole scene
 
She looks a lot like the Brazilian actress Giovanna Ewbank.
1-34.jpg

giovanna-ewbank-1586441603325_v2_450x600.jpg

giovanna-ewbank-1696440230390_v2_900x506.jpg.webp

giovanna_ewbank_casamento_moda_elas_tapete_vermelho.png

bruno-gagliasso-bebe-mostrou.webp
 
Back
Top