Not the worst thing ever since it's just fat, not silicone. And considering she already had a boodjob and all that work on her face is it really surprising she gets more work done?
Was a fan early on but she's just too plastic and now this fake ass or whatever she's done. That last 'facial' was painful to watch...she looks like she hates it
It looks terrible and its from that doctor that keeps scamming other models into thinking it looks good. She's gone full bimbo now, at least a year or so ago, she was just bimbo-ish. I think I'll probably just release everything I bought from her at this point because its officially over between us, lol.
I found these on a different board but does anyone know what shoot this is from? I have never seen any others from it but they must be out there somewhere
I know a while back she went on a tirade and had photogs remove her stuff but not sure if it ended up with Cameron (Im in that Industry). The shoot was posted August 30th 2020, so it was quite a ways back as well.
She recently confirmed she had her boobs redone as well. Much bigger and rounder. They look pretty fucking great. She mentioned going back into OF again soon. Let's hope she commits this time.
Update...I have seen the new tits! The doc did an amazing job with these babies. She is shooting new content with the full bimbo body niche and killing it. Publicly we should start seeing some of the new work from photogs soon on their pages and premium subs and she's jumping back into her own OF as well.
I talk to her frequently and man she just doesn’t care. I offered to pay for customs, gifts, food etc etc and nothing. You’d think she’d jump at a simp. I personally, and don’t know why, but love her whole plastic doll look.
Well iv been talking to her before and she was following me on instagram and she was sometimes sending me her pictures and videos she’s was very kind and suddenly she’s becoms very different