Simp Chat Chloe Rannoch | Okichloeo - Discussion Thread

I always wondered why her legs were shaking so hard when Dredd took her anal virginity. Was she having a seizure?
 
big bro i swear if you took dredd’s dick up your ass you’d also start shaking lmao
 
I'd probably get a heart attack. 😂😂😂 I honestly commend the women who took him in their ass. I don't know how they survive it.
 
i mean its not professional porn where the performers just have to perform even with dredd who i think is a mediocre performer at best girls genuinely orgasm on videos which means that they are enjoying it, could that also be a performance? yeah obviously, yeah being horny can sometimes make you literally immune to pain
 
Apparently Dredd is 29 years older than Chloe, which means Dredd may very well be the same age as Chloe's dad. I wonder if that's why she fell in love with him.
 
Why bother talking about this girl anyway? What's she been doing lately? Farting on her own sofa at home? And not even selling that used up blanket? Meanwhile, while probably not putting the best content out there, Dredd has been steadily putting his hemorrhoid ass to work.
 
Remember when she bought a replica dildo of Dredd's dick and got her ex boyfriend to "train" her with it, then once she was ready, she dumped him for Dredd.. lol
 
if this gets 6 or 7 likes I'll bless the content thread with something new
 
I think he's got some secret admirers.maybe he'll let you sit on his lap.
 
the internet is ruthless + as much as people seem to think otherwise being a professional porn actor takes lots of sacrifices and lots of hard work. being a professional pornstar would mean that if people said "omg chloe all the bbls and the sudden change in weight have ruined your body", then youd actually have to work towards looking a specific way, sometimes against your "will". just think of a girl like lana rhoades, who for all the shit she has been getting the past few years, was an absolute PERFORMER, i swear ive heard her say that she would throw up in her mouth whenever male performers used to cum on her face (she has TONS of scenes with facials). Point is, being a professional pornstar takes lots of willpower, chloe ate dredd's ass once and said yeah this is not for me.

tl;dr chloe probably thought being a professional was the same thing as her filming 5 minute videos with a dredd dildo for gooners on of twice a year
 
Stop simping man they can get a regular job like the rest of us chumps. Calling porn "hard work" is an insult to actual hard workers like sewage cleaners.
 
I'd rather clean sewers for 20 hours straight then having my asshole stretched by dredd.

Doesn't pay as good sure but that's not a reliable benchmark to judge if a job is hard or not.
 
Back
Top