Simp Chat Chloe Rannoch | Okichloeo - Discussion Thread

At this point the dedicated haters are really weird and stuck on something thats almost a year old.
 
I just discovered her lately, what's the tldr of the dredd situation? and why her name is mentioned in the morgpie discussion thread for like a million times?
 
Just another egirl who had a sudden dredd scene that was hyped and completely went off the wall crazy after.
 
but yeah ngl, her peak form was in the dredd vids, kinda a shame she did not popoff after.
 
Nah, her peak was in 2021-2022 before she filled her face with botox or whatever she did.
 
I'm not surprised she cracked, I know many people on here don't want to admit how damaging this industry can be. Lexington Steele is one of the most educated male performer and producer, if you are going to listen to anyone on this topic, listen to him. He admitted that he would never allow his daughter to join the industry.
 
i'm not a dad yet, but when i do, i would also don't want my daughter to join this industry, thank you...
 
Who in their sane mind would allow lmao stating the obvious. Even sex workers hate each other and be little each other, sometimes just not saying it outright for the PR
 
Thank you for re-posting this. I stg this was in the thread at some point as I have this downloaded already (lost in the data loss last year?)
I remember it being posted around the time I posted the BBC dildo cream pie vid in the thread and feeling bad I spend money on the more inferior BBC vid Chloe did when she started doing that kink.
 
No problem I'm just glad I didn't over look it already being posted. I went through all the pages twice. 🫡
 
Surgery, she’s a full on fully white girl wanting to be something else.
 
?? She's British and just lost a lot of weight very quickly. Her ass was as fat as it is now when the rest of her body was fat, some people just keep the dump truck.

We know she had bolt-ons and then go them removed, but her face could be enhanced, she's never mentioned any other surgery though.
 
When and where did she say that porn is not for her? Are you just making that up? Why would she do 2 scenes with him and wants to come back for more if porn isn't for her?
 
she said so on twitter earlier this year, thats the reason she took a break at the start of the year
 
OK but that was how many months ago? Clearly after doing porn with Dredd already this isn't true anymore and she is gonna return for more.
 
OK but she also said she may want to come back for more scenes. It doesn't even matter if she didn't enjoy it, clearly the money is too good.
 
Back
Top