Simp Chat Chloe Rannoch | Okichloeo - Discussion Thread

...literally has nothing to do with what I replied to but yeah, if you wanna be slow so be it. Ignored.
 
she’ll be alright.
plus the new posts on the main thread look like 2021 chloe which is crazy
 
This the saddest comment I’ve seen today😔😔bro doesn’t know she’s basically quit doing sex tapes it seems
 
Kinda sad that the dredd situation led to us never seeing her with a BBC again, really wanted her to get more into the scene.
I think that's why you shouldn't be starting we big names.
 
I think the problem was that she caught feelings. That would have happened regardless of if he was a big name or not. English women be crazy
 
She definitely caught feelings. I specifically remember she bedazzled his vape pen.
For those unfamiliar, bedazzled means she put sparkles on it, basically her own design to "keep the thought of her with him" wherever.
 
I don't think it's catching feelings or anything really. I think she was being honest that she got overwhelmed by the amount of work it takes to pump out a porn scene after scene. Reminder she shot like 6 videos with him in such a short time and they 100% were also fucking and dating between takes and BTS.
Needing to have your ass clean to get fucked or his ass clean to be eaten by her must be a logistical nightmare :KEKWlaugh:
 
Oh yeah, I almost forgot about her eating his ass. Apparently I got visited by the men in black or some shit. God damn it Chloe :SadgeCry:
 
seems like they are old pictures but i'm too lazy to check if they are reposts or old pictures that never got shared before
 
those are old yes, she has her implants and not the scars she has now after taking them off, kinda crazy how good her bbl and fake tits looked, when most girls look unnatural after surgeries, she even looks more uncanny valley now without them
 
Did she actually catch feelings or something? What exactly went down between them? I discovered Chloe long after she shot with Dredd so I'm out of the loop.
 
I've seen mentally ill bitches shave their head for less :LUL:MEGALUL::LULW::pauseChampRev::leokek:
 
Back
Top