Simp Chat Chloe Rannoch | Okichloeo - Discussion Thread

Yes they dated for that whole month and a half her last trip from end of August to early October 2025.
 
Okichloeo video without Dredd's balls hitting her ass? What's next? Digital-only game copies?
 
Different why lmao, cause you can see WHAT they actually do as a 304? That takes 2-3 showers a day minimum, that brushes their teeth 5-6 times a day and scrapes the tongue and cleans the mouth, face etc: you're that scared to kiss that? Pussy lol
 
I mean...your profile picture says it all. You don't know, don't speak on it, troll.
 
how come she looks like a hot eurasian now but she used to look like a mid white girl. If you ask me they are different people
 
Mid? She was a 10/10 with an amazing thicc healthy body.
I don't mind the Dredd scenes but they would be peak if she was at her best looks.
 
Agreed. Again that 3rd round at the hotel where she took the pre-fuck pics in the tub I find she looked great. Jules felt forced and the outfits for 1 and 2 were questionable. Round 5 the live show she wore the white bodysuit he makes all his ladies wear damn near and had they FUCKED, I would have loved it. But it's just some light BJ tease and Q&A mostly.
 
Personally think she looks peak now, it's one rare time where I think they look better after work
 
Suffering from mental illness and contemplating her wrong life choices, that's what she's been doing
:sadKEK::Sadge::pauseChampRev:
 
If you want to lick Dredd's booty hole just say so bruh :KEKWlaugh::leokek::KEKWchamp:
The cope is frying me :MEGALUL::peepoGiggles::PepeLaugh:
 
Back
Top