Simp Chat Chloe Rannoch | Okichloeo - Discussion Thread

Let's be real bro those are two totally different situations and circumstances. One carries more shame and degeneracy.
 
I don’t know about you guys but….
I would totally still smash.
Idk about marrying her or anything tho because marrying an OF girl seems like a huge red flag.
 
I try to not be hateful toward sex worker but IMAGINE DATING A GIRL THAT ATE DREDD'S ASS ... Absolute nightmare.
 
If it was a one-night stand, I would probably fuck her in doggy so I could avoid looking at her face. Of course, no kissing and no BJ, and she would have to wear a face mask to be on the safe side, as I don't want that mouth anywhere near me. Then I would call her a taxi and send her home as I'm not sleeping in the same bed with a woman that ate dredds ass.
Being friends with her could be a plus, as I could meet other girls through her and possibly date or even marry them as long as those girls do solo or only g/g content. can't personally wife a girl who fucks other dudes on cam, but that's just me.
 
If I were friends with her current BF I would just be sending him pics of Chloe rimming dredd or the pics of her face next to dredd's cock as a reminder of who he chose to date. :KEKWlaugh:
 
You'd swallow your tongue and look down to the ground if she was walking towards you, passing you by. Talking about marrying her or fucking her on a forum, lmao. Keep these delusional comments coming, it's hilarious.
 
I mean, yeah? Like I said before she seems like a red flag. It's better not to get involved with a woman like that. Who know what she might do to you or herself.
 
It's funny you guys are bantering because of a whore, keep it going guys 😆😆😆
 
she added b/g back to her bio. it seems shes going back to that even though she said she was only gonna do solos.
 
You guys really need to read the comments people leave on her twitter they are to funny, and the highest liked comments are all about dredd :KEKWlaugh:
 
Seeing as they "flinged" for 2 months makes sense. People wanna "dunk" on her because she did 6 scenes with him and she got cold feet then "OMG SHE ATE ANOTHER MAN'S ASS I COULD NEVER" buncha babies. lol
 
So if given the opportunity, would you kiss her in the mouth?
It's something different between fuckin in private vs on camera, so that's one thing. So would anyone publicly and privately kiss her on the mouth?
Before you could marry or date a 304 but it wasn't a problem cause the lack of Internet, now it's just different
 
Back
Top