Simp Chat Cheripisces // Cheriefatale // Thecherie // Browniezuza // Thecheriemag Discussion Thread

I don't think she's had some magical era during her career like that. She's been pretty consistent. But she has had visible period boobs. I remember her going on vacation to Japan and she even went out of her way to post about having a "good boob day."
 
I can't remember exactly how much those privates cost, but I think I remember seeing a guy tip her at least 50,000 tokens just to start the private show. Those type of shows are never getting leaked
 
Yeah 25k might've been the amount come to think of it. I might've been mixing her up with another model for the 50k tip. Still though, 25k tokens is a huge pre-pvt tip.
 
Yeah, she's reached a level of fame with the right fans so she can command those prices. As gorgeous as she is, her old days of affordable hardcore content are over. I think it's best for fans to simply move on.

Let the whales have their fun until they eventually lose interest or get frustrated when she keeps raising the stakes. She's just doing this work and making it so expensive so she can afford her dream life of nice outdoor trips, spoiling her dog, eating fancy food, buying nice clothes, and putting enough away for when she inevitably retires. And by then, only a handful of guys will have her best content.

So like I said, best to move on and not waste time and money supporting her further. For the prices of her private shows, you're better served buying a plane ticket and living the life she lives.
 
Her old content is better than now I wish this content can be shared again all I have is new content and even started deleting them as most of them have been shared , I really need her old private or ticket shows they were amazing even her old free shows were better than now
 
Back
Top