Simp Chat Chelsea Higley / chelsealynnehigley Discussion Thread

might have to send a tip with your message to get a reply. but even that might not work.
 
Peak drop and much appreciated to OP, but how did you go about getting this vid?
I've subbed and querying her on the subject of whether she has anything for sale isn't possible, you sort of just have to wait for her to send. Is it really the case that you have to tip just for her to send paywalled content.
Bought a vid where she claps on the stairs, will try to get uploaded soon but this was some time ago and now she sorta just seems to post without DMing the content to your inbox, lol.
 
She posted a week ago on her OF that she would be on there daily and posting loads more content. She posted for 2 days in a row then hasn’t posted since lol.
 
TLDR she is probably limiting the sale of her content due to lifestyle changes (she's le happy reformed auntie who shakes her arse on her Insta story daily but its wholesome because 'fluffy' or something) and the majority of her unseen content is from unreliable vendors one being a pimp the other a bi man with a gay lean.
Posted and deleted a twitter post talking about 'being free of a bozo', probably spurred it on? Man.
The only thing that is keeping my interest atp is posting old wins (of which there are many) that haven't been found, and the fact that she is seemingly widening with age. Her ass is getting fatter, basically.
I've tried through two alternate avenues to purchase content. Next_level_vis and resentfully, golddimes_inc.
The former actually responds and seems pretty chill but he might try to sell you some recent content of other girls that aren't really all that interesting, most are currently within the golddimes sphere of influence so expect tacky swimsuits and the like.
The latter; golddimes, doesn't respond outright. Hard to expect anything less of a pompous ex-con who wants to be the next diddy, just without the producing and more about the parties. Seems he's not having much luck as his most consistent 'model' as far as I know is blahgigi... a ducklipped prostitute with an annoying voice.
I would guess she has all of her old content on a heavy lock because it embarrasses her now, that a handful of years ago she was flying out to model for, and supposedly service sex to a pimp who as I remember someone who made me lol said on BBWchan, is otherwise unemployable.
As previously stated she made content with herculesthedemigawd/glazetimbits. For two reasons I won't even try with this one.
1. I don't care for B/G.
2. He is a 'bisexual' man, but the majority of his content seems to be him with other men. Won't go into it but it is some real freddie mercury bed photo style homosexuality, which is completely fine but Im not sifting through his page to look for vids that might not exist and don't bring me much interest.
 
lol I will be glad when gold dimes finally fades away because his stable looks awful, tired, party drugged out, and like they stink
 
Weird how misshourglass2.0 was known to be around him with realkvindehintern and a few others; his 'stable' as you put it atleast. Then she died. She always had health issues but her mother has left comments on her old posts and YouTube vids talking about how she was drugged and stole from by her partner at the time, etc. Can't imagine being around drugged up bimbos like gigi and that 'panda' woman with the horrendous lip job helped much.
I'd like not to turn this into the golddimes discussion thread but he is most likely the reason chelsea is never going to be consistent again, living the LA slut lifestyle hard resetted her to wine aunt who happens to have an OF.
 
Is it me or is some of the bunkr vids not playable? Are they expired or something?
 
Bunkr Status
some bunkr servers have issues that are being worked on. could take a while for them to be fixed. asking for a re-up is your best bet.
 
Just make a gold dimes discussion thread lol they are content creators so if they can have a content thread they can have a discussion thread
 
Purchased a semi-decent collection of new and old content from NLV and her Onlyfans but ideally dont want to be screen recording minutes worth of content as it bloats the size of the vid and has a lower quality.
Can anyone tell me how i'd go about downloading vids purchased in dms/on the main page? there's a bunch of stuff id like to post in the main thread.
 
It’s been a while since I downloaded anything from the "blue site"; back when I did, I used OFDL. Unfortunately, it was discontinued. An alternative would be OF-Scraper, which is basically the same thing.
If you don't have a PC or struggle with automation scripts, I suggest trying a browser like UC Browser, FIREDOWN, etc., or the FetchV Chrome extension.
 
I have a PC but its 'unoptimised' as I would put it, I'll just use an umbrella term but it has some issues due to me not really using it as much as I should and poor file arrangement all the way back from when I was about 15 lmao.
I'll do my utmost to deliver the vids in the best quality from mobile ATM but if not PC will have to do. Thanks.
 
I’m not sure if this is allowed or against any rules, but would it be possible for you to share any stuff you have via Bunkr, Pixeldrain, or similar places? Thanks!
 
Not against the rules as far as I know but someone else might have to mirror the content to either of those. It's no difficult task and I've still got some content I need to drop in the main thread, working from mobile isn't exactly ideal as I had to run a 3 hour Dead by daylight video in the background while the first posts uploaded so my phone would stay up. Little by little too, as any more than 2 vids seemed to break goonbox on my end.
 
Big problem i forgot to mention before is that she is abit vague with some of her video descriptions leading to what isn't quite a scam but kind of a gamble. One pack i purchased for £10 had videos that were already on her main page included in the sub with a handful of vids that were anywhere from 5-10 secs long. Beach swimsuit vids with no nudity.
 
Back
Top