Request TikTok Chelsea.evee / Chelsea Werner / Chelseaevee

coilbuzz

Lurker
Joined
Jan 4, 2024
Posts
5
Reaction score
0
Does any one have her fanfix content?
I want to know if it's worth subscribing.
https://app.fanfix.io/@chelseaevee?utm_source=hoobe&utm_medium=social
e8b450c09bfe933bb92bb78f997de8dc~c5_720x720.jpeg
 
She announced on her Instagram she has a big announcement to make… and that it’s a big step. Could be an OF?
 
It’s not mate, she’s said she’s not doing nudes, it wouldn’t surprise me if the pictures in that message are the ones that were just posted in this thread of her in the blue set
 
I’m sure you all already know just warning people to be careful, she said no nudes but posts stuff like that latest one to trick people into thinking they are paying for nudes, don’t want anyone to pay for something they won’t get
 
Agreed. Between the massive price drops only hours in, mass messages, vauge descriptions on bundles, it's got all the pointers of an agency spam account.
I would have been happy with it being a self run non nude account. But it's absolute cringe 🤢
 
She’s deleted that post as well, about £1600 in about 2 hours. I hope people at least got some content and people were saying they haven’t received anything
 
Back
Top