Simp Chat Censored JAV | Japanese Adult Videos - Discussion Thread

Can anyone recommend me website which I can use to download jav. I usually use javgg.com but sometimes it doesn't work.
Recommend me pls, thanks
 
Need code for this- a woman cheats on her husband with her husband's friend, and husband catches her cheating while lying on the couch, drunk, and sees them having sex in front of him. (I have seen this before, but can't remember the code. If anyone knows, please tell)
 
https://nhentai.net/g/525899/
I'm sure I've seen a JAV based on this doujin, but I can't find it anywhere. I hope you can help me. I remember that the actress's wig looked very similar, but I can only find another one by the same artist—nothing related to this one.
 
No one got some good movie with mature japanese women and very exciting story with english sub please ? :)
 
Anyone got a clue on how to get this?
https://javtrailers.com/video/zono00032
zono00032ps.w360.webp
 
hi guys I'm trying to look for a jav code / actress I've watched years ago, if I remember correctly they were students in a retreat/camp and the lead actress was being molested by their teacher. first part she was serving food and then the teacher went behind her. that's all I remember xd
 
Take your pick. There's plenty of good ones. https://jav(dot)guru/tag/breast-milk/
 
Just started a thread about Noa Takeuchi and posted some of her videos. They're quite rare since she left JAV, and a few of her films were never released. I'm searching for any of her movies, especially the rarest BB-001.

44b.jpg
 
Help me to fin a Jav pls and thank you;
Im trying to find a JAV where a father was scolding his son about his studies, and the mother or stepmother helped him study to improve his grades. The woman was dressed like a businesswoman or a teacher—I’m not sure, but I’d say more like a businesswoman. I remember she was wearing either fishnets or regular stockings, and they ended up broke. I think I saw it last year or 2024, and the woman had big tits.
 
recommend me jav like hunbl 129, oil massage naked and a lot of squirting or urination
yJ1D7AhvuXmUyoDROLJkJF6T36umUB5ApVCfEPhE.jpg
 
Back
Top