Simp Chat Cattien Le aka tiiieeen, cattiiieeen, tiiieeenprivate discussion thread

I'm probably just dumb but for whatever reason I love here stuff. The posts In the content thread seems to get a good amount of likes so I assumed it would be of some usefulness to have one.
also every other girl I care about already has a discussion thread like chloe lamb, lily kawaii etc...
 
There is a clip from a live were she opens her drawer and shows them inside but doesn't take them out or anything.
 
Yes ive seen that one, but i remember in a live she said she would do a more in depth show of them
 
Does anybody know if somenone is gonna Re-up some of the content of her? a lot of the 2023 stuff is not avaibale now :(
 
I scanned through it's still there, it's just bunker is temporarily down
 
Does anybody know if she ever shows more than just nudity-ish and stripping down? Would love to see her fucking herself or something like that :P
 
Some whales probably. Her or most likely the company running her page are borderline scammers. I don't mind the teasing content (I know I'm dumb lol ) but with the misleading titles on the ppv with no preview image, you will have no idea what you'll be buying.
It seems her free live shows are were you'll see the best stuff typically, besides the rare ppv that was actually worth buying.
 
She used to be with a stand up comic that also did some porn. But they never filmed any bg content that I know of.
 
She does not
She will title content as if she shows pussy, but no, she is one of the most scummy 'content' creators on OF
The comments under every one of her posts were negative for the longest time until she got the bots running her page to delete them and block people actively
 
yeah, from what I have seen on here, her lives and other content seem tamer than a lot of girl's IG or X posts. Didn't she start off as just a foot model? Guess people got bored and would like to see her ramp up to actual good stuff.
 
Does she have a BBL? She has that look where it hangs off like a BBL or has she just been lifting weights for years
 
She hasn't confirmed it. If you look at her content it just pops up out of nowhere. The titties too.
 
She definitely has a BBL but her boobs are real I believe especially judging by the most recent post that revealed more than I've seen of them before.
 
Back
Top