Simp Chat Bunny Ayumi / bunny_gif / bunnyayu

Why does she always have to wear shoes or socks? Where's the barefoot stuff? Don't tell me she has busted feet.
 
Been following her since the Patreon days and think that new set is the best I've seen from her in a long time. Her face looks so beautiful in it compared to other stuff she's released recently. Maybe she should just wear that makeup all the time :peepoShrug:
 
Are there any others with similar figures and body types here? Feel free to share."
 
Ai profile pic falling for the most egregious face filtering she has done in her whole career. Saying she looks better with a whole other face is really shitty and just objectively false. No wonder she does all this stupid stuffing and editing. I feel bad for her.
 
One of my favorites is Hailie Rosie. Her content is pretty tame but shes gorgeous and her videos are amazing too
 
She has done like 15 PPVs this month and is still losing to vtubers
 
Cottontail's stuff is fully explicit and pretty good, she just doesn't show her face. The other two I don't know. Either way, I think Bunny's really underestimating how far ahead top 3 is compared to everyone else
 
yep the top 3 are always the same people as well, idk what they are offering other than cotton but at least bunny is trying
 
Am I experiencing a Mandela Effect, or did her bio used to say outright "no nudes", and now it's gone? I'm not getting my hopes up or anything, but...
 
I thought so. I'm not expecting her to start showing her holes or anything, BUT it seems she's opening her mind a bit.
 
This is what it used to say
bioab52254d5eed502e.png

She mentioned being open to the idea of customs a week or so ago. She knows what she really has to do to get top 3 or even 1st place, I wonder if she's actually gonna do it, I'm still doubtful
This change in her recently's been so unexpected. I just can't believe it's all just to get a stupid trophy, but what else is in it for her? This is what it looks like by the way
 
It's not just the trophy. There's also the prize money that she could win if she gets first place as a cool little end of the month bonus.
 
Please delete your account if this is the kind of input you're going to have on this website (y)
 
Well, none of this was on my bingo card. She really getting competitive this time around eh?
 
Back
Top