Simp Chat Bunny Ayumi / bunny_gif / bunnyayu

If someone refuses to show face, it's an automatic no buy from me. Especially when they show their face everywhere else and link their spicy site from the place their showing their face from.

Simps are usually idiots that like having their money drained from them for nothing. It's based on the hope that one day she'll sleep with them. They likely don't actually care about her VTubing. They're just blindly going along with her because they want to hold out for some nookie. Which they most will never get.
 
I don't follow this chick man. I don't care about her. I'm only in this thread because I commented one time a while back and it is one of the few threads on this site that actively alerts me for some reason. Yet the ones I am active and have personally followed don't. Make that one make sense.

Everything you just said is debatable. Mainly because we do not know the backend of anything she does. I don't really want to get into a money talk or a speculation war in this thread since it breeds bad behavior from people on here in general whenever brought up. Just know that everything you just said is debatable and no one has any proof as we do not have access to her backend on anything. Saying she is successful without having numbers to back it up doesn't mean she is. From how everyone talks about her in this thread, which I will agree may not be a good metric to go on. It doesn't sound like she's successful. It doesn't even sound like she knows what she's doing or what she wants half the time. Those generally are not the signs of successful people. Without concrete numbers, you can't say she is successful at all.
 
She's extremely successful in terms of money, you don't have to guess about numbers or do any speculation. You can just count, she made over $100k during the last contest. Her tip numbers are all public and I saw people below her made at least $100k. Her VTuber merch did actually sell out according to the website. She's also living with and dating someone with at least $2 million based on leaked Twitch earnings. They own a pretty big house and she buys expensive things and trips without thinking about it at all

Getting more money's never gonna make her happy, she doesn't need it at all. In terms of reputation, yeah she's obviously very unsuccessful after getting cancelled. But even then there's still big artists and smaller streamers who are fine with talking or collabing with her. She actually said herself last year she doesn't know what she wants to do in life since she's already achieved everything she wanted. One month it looked like she was basically retiring and then suddenly she became super active again now
 
Again. I don't care that much and don't want to talk about other people's money. You still need to know the variables, not second hand guessing.

$100k during a contest, big whoop. If it was $100k every day that would be more impressive, but it's not. As far as the merchanise goes, most of that is pre-order only. Once the date is locked in, you won't sell anymore beyond that date and the site automatically says sold out regardless if they made a lot or not. That's not a good metric unless you know the actual numbers. Great. She's dating a millionaire. It still doesn't prove she's making money.

You also contradicted yourself. You said she's successful while simultaneously said she's very unsuccessful after being canceled. Which is it? She's successful or she's not. It doesn't go both ways. I do agree that people can pull themselves out from being unsuccessful, but she doesn't really seem like the kind of person who would. She likes to wallow in her pity a bit too much.

This is why talking about money breeds problems. People like you come in and say things like she's making bank and base your opinions on one or two circumstances where she made a lot of money. They use that as the basis for why said person is successful. When that's really not the case. As opposed to someone like me who is asking what is her daily or monthly outcome. Because the daily or monthly outcome is what matters, not the one or two times she made X number of dollars. That's not success. That's a one time payment.
 
I didn't guess about any numbers, this is all public info. And very few people in the world make $100k a day, that's a ridiculous standard. The whole point of dating a millionaire is so she doesn't have to pay for stuff on her own all the time. She doesn't have rent to pay cause they own their house, she doesn't need a huge monthly income and she's taken months offline cause she can. If she was actually needing more of her own money she wouldn't be gifting hundreds of subs to her boyfriend all the time. Again, not guessing, the numbers are out there. You see her begging for likes or follows all the time but never money (unless it's to win a contest)

And there's different aspects of success and her own standards for herself aren't gonna be the same. Has she succeeded in having plenty of money? Obviously yes. Has she succeeded in being respected or liked? In some ways yes but in many ways not at all. Plenty of people don't care about her past and are still friends with her or fans of her, but she's also hated by a big part of the internet. Has she succeeded in being happy? That's way more up to speculation and not worth trying to figure out. Doesn't really matter to us anyway
 
I have told you what the guidelines are for monetary success. Key word there is MONETARY. The reason I emphasize that is because that is what we were talking about. Do I think you can be successful in other aspects of your life without them being monetary. YES. However, that is not what we were talking about, and now you are moving the goalposts on what success might be to her because you lost the money argument. Everything you just said leads me to believe that she is NOT as monetarily successful as you were arguing previously.

If either of them are gifting massive amounts of subs to each other. They're both losers. Successful people do not need to do that for their significant others and vice versa. Which tells me they're both not successful anymore. By the way, they're spending that with his money, not hers. Because as you have stated. She doesn't really work much. Also, begging for likes and follows is currency in her business man. It moves you up in the algorithm and gets more eyes on you. Which in term if she is partner is more ad revenue. From where I'm sitting if she is begging for likes and follows. She's not successful. Because if you're content is good, people will watch it. Which tells me it isn't good and neither is she. Nothing you have said has convinced me that she is successful on any metric currently. Definintely not monetarily.

I'm done with this converstaion. The amount of goalpost moving and contradictions is astounding. Because of those two things is why money talk should not be encouraged or discussed on this site. Because the simps come in and scream she's making bank. Then someone like me comes in and pokes holes in your logic. You either contradict yourself, move the goalposts, or get upset. Sometimes a variation of those three things. Which is both sad and laughable at that point. Honestly, there's no point in talking about it because neither of us are going to see that money anyway. Worry about yourself and stop worrying about what other people make. It's super unhealthy.
 
Dude just unwatch the thread if you're going to get so agitated man. You also mentioned you really don't care about her, but I'm starting to think you're lying the way you're going up to bat for her.
 
I got blocked from her Fansly because I said that in the last photoset her face was so excited that I barely recognized her lol
 
someone needs to risk it to tell her to jiggle her tits on stream more again or to bring the oil back.
She'll have an entire stream with the cam on her boobs but won't do shit else with them but her dumbass "wiggle" like we arent there for exclusively that.
 
Girl never finished all goals of any subathons she's done, and she's still planning the next one. I'm sure the simps won't let her down nonetheless.
 
Her content from before twitch had to be the best non nude content out there
 
Guess we're never getting that implied paizuri clip either :Sadge:

Also 1000 subs for a VTuber ASMR is crazy lol
 
It's crazy how badly her streaming schedule has diminished over the course of seven months. She streams like two or three days a week now, and these birthday sub goals are fucking sad I know she's probably retiring at some point but this is going out with a whimper.
 
You still get alerts when people respond directly to you or likea post. You know that right. I've also unwatched this thread multiple times. Whenever I have responded it adds me back to watch for some reason. I gave up after a while.

I think you're confusing me with the other guy. I'm literally the person calling her a loser. Don't know how that is going to bat for her.
 
Wish she did a some of those last ASMR vids while oiled up and in cosplay.
Would love to see a little movement every now and then with the sets because she has been cooking.
It is kind of a waste not to try for the September contest with all the momentum she gained, but She is lazy and does not like to work harder.
I am just glad she kept up the Hot ass content since the implied nude set.
 
Back
Top