MEGATHREAD! Breastfeeding / Nursing / Suckling / Lactation / ANR - Female Only POV Roleplays

Natalie Wonder
Clips4Sale
Milking
8929e9a7-cf08-4fad-80d5-9e6ea386f1a4.png

FileDitch
Loving Mom / Naughy Mom - Comforted and Milked by Mommy
203878e5-ebf6-478f-a4ad-3d1115601ed9.png

FileDitch
 
Mindi Mink
ManyVids - Clips4Sale
Mom's Big Boobs Pt. 2

1d29fe96-b1d2-4bc5-bd4e-09590e71e47d.png

Bunkr
(LQ - 300 MB)
I wish you’d get out of bed when I’ve made plans with you, son. I’m trying to figure out what’s going on with you, and realize its because you have a giant boner. Is it because of my big boobs again? I told you, there’s nothing I can do about it; they’re full of milk! My goodness why are you so obsessed with your mom’s big boobs? And the only way this is going to happen quickly is if I help you. So I’ll rub your hard cock through the blankets. That’s not enough? Fine, I’ll get on top of you and grind you. But no, I won’t…ok, I guess I’ll take my top off and show you my tits. I can feel your throbbing cock through the blankets. This is so wrong, but it feels good. You know what…I need some relief too. So why don’t you suck on my big tits, suck some of the milk out and relieve some pressure. And I think sucking on my tits will make you cum faster.
Mommy Mindi Mink Feeds You Her Milk

a9a6dffc-a31f-4d00-9226-b5e277b70e9b.png

CyberDrop
(LQ - 229 MB)
Do you like the way mommy looks in this cute little lingerie? You can see the cleavage of my big boobs, and it’s gotten you all excited. I know you love mom’s milk. I’m ready to feed it to you. So let me pull out my big, full tits out so you can put your mouth on it. Suck on my nipples and get all of that sweet nectar. I love the way you suck my tits. I can see that you’ve enjoyed it too. So let me make you feel as good as you made me feel. I’ll put my hand on that hard cock of yours and stroke it so you can give mommy all your cum!
Links are not mine, credit to original posters.
 
Sasha Curves
ManyVids - Clips4Sale - LoyalFans
Mommy's Massive Expanding Milkers

0fd1b34d-77a7-4646-bc51-f655bbc0594c.jpg

Filester
(LQ - 209 MB)
You've always been an A+ student in class, particularly in chemistry, and you've finally found a way to make it worth your while. Money and popularity are only hours away with your latest creation - a breast expansion formula
Once added to water, it causes the bust of any woman to grow several cup sizes, a potential gold mine with the girls at school who are looking to boost their bust, especially the cheerleaders and the popular students. That's why you've invited them over for a breast expansion pool party this afternoon - providing they can cover the entry fee... There's only one thing that you've forgotten about... Your Mom's Early Morning Swim!
Mom comes into your room seemingly mad that her breasts have gone from flat to absolutely enormous! But it turns out she's just mad you didn't tell her and she's actually excited to finally have huge tits! In fact, she wants you to make them even bigger. When you tell her you're not sure how, she says she has an idea. She demands that you suck on them, nursing from her lactating (implied) nipples. She soon begins riding your growing cock as her growing breasts get bigger, bigger, bigger!
*Expansion is implied only, so SFX or prosthetics*
Link's not mine, credit to original poster.
 
Savvy Star
(a.k.a CockteaseFiona / Mama Fiona / Fiona Costello)
Fanvue - Clips4Sale
Links are not mine, all credit to original posters.
Freaky New Neighbors Need a New Bull
fd6c2510-3cfc-474f-bd35-6d5951112e09.png


Filester
Breastfeeding and Nursing My Boy
b35e47c9-3e55-4d93-9859-915f7f4321a6.png


Filester
Breastfeeding and Nursing My Boy
62074332-0da5-46c8-8e86-ec10208f8aac.png


Filester
All I Want for Christmas Is My Son
4150363c-9cee-4634-a3f0-58adbfbeaf03.png


Filester
Nursing My Son POV
ba072e12-778b-4cba-a10f-8c2ccd471037.png


Filester
Nursing POV - How You Were Conceived
be211d8b-13eb-4c60-9bf5-b93a87658972.png


Filester
Mommy's Good Cuck 2
29706fec-f392-4c60-a212-7fe98d03cf10.png


Filester
[untitled]
5d9e22ac-0f93-4f63-b4ea-a372f1643979.png


Bunkr
Sit on Mommy's Lap
f96dd1d2-764f-4a16-af3c-5c35bfd3ca19.png


Bunkr
 
Xev Bellringer


Code:
links are not mine, all credit goes to original posters.


Mother's Milk

aa2c8d88-55f4-415a-b4a2-ee81885d78e8.png


Bunkr
(This one was posted in 4K before, this is a 1080p Bunkr mirror if you prefer lower size.)

Your New Mommy Bot

e780eab7-5417-4b57-aa1c-ea24b95b6e54.png


Bunkr

Mommy Is Pregnant

a6531e69-63de-4e5a-8b14-67b178c2cb33.png


Bunkr

Love Me Daddy

3144ad32-57a6-4a89-982c-01069ce96f46.png


Bunkr
 
Back
Top