Simp Chat Bonnie blue | bonnieblue_xoxo - Discussion Thread

The fact that some people do unironically take it home to eat disturbs me. I know it's supposed to be nutritious, but no. Just no.
 
The more i learn about what other humans are up to, the more i want to move to a forest and never talk to a human again.
 
I refuse to watch anything else from her, she does what she does for shock value obviously, but having men pissing on her pregnant belly and rubbing the piss on it is beyond despicable. It's already a somewhat advanced pregnancy, she isn't aborting, so the child inside that belly right now will be born not too long from now. That child will have a video immortalized online of a group of men pissing on their moms pregnant belly while she was pregnant with them. It's beyond fucked up and it's not something that affects just her, it will obviously impact her child's life very very negatively. What a piece of shit human.
 
Oh yeah I can’t imagine who far she pushes things after as well, I mean you always hear the term used for sex workers as sell your body. This chick is embodying it at 110%
 
Hopefully after all this preggo-shit, there is still a 2000-men gangbang in the cards. By that time Bonnie's already meaty pussy should be so loose she can fit 3 dicks at the same time in there to make the gangbang more efficient.
 
She once said in an interview herself that she only does all this because men like it. There are a lot of guys out there who are really turned on by what she does—both during her pregnancy and before that. The demand is certainly there.
 
I have to admit, that 1,000-man gangbang was pretty spectacular. Even though some people find it objectionable, I thought it was something special—especially since she does it voluntarily. But there are certain things, like that golden shower, that don't interest me at all and really didn't need to be included.
 
Honestly stopped watching her content a few months ago but came across her threesome video all pregnant. She looks good af no lie. Fuller face and tits look nice and when she bent over, even her ass got bigger too. I know it’s just from the pregnancy but I actually gooned to it and I’ve never watched pregnant lady porn before.
 
Just seemed pointless. Doesn't seem enjoyable if ya only got like what did every bloke get like a minute of pumping time lol.
Im a little surprise no surprise epidemic began from that session.
 
Same , I have never been a fan of a bunch of dudes who basically get to spend 30 seconds being sucked or fucking while other dudes are beating off around you
It just seems like a sausage fest that is not pleasurable for anyone outside the dumping of cum all over the lone female
 
LMAO this whore doesn't give a fuck. Let's be real though. Many of them porn hoes just don't care and if it wasn't for the law we would see crazy shit. A female teacher that has sex with her 16years old student would be nothing special. Many of them teacher hoes would try to make it the new thing
 
She's likely a high functioning sociopath, if you watch some of her interviews there's literally nothing behind her eyes. That's likely why she's able to do despicable acts and not care
 
Look, Bonnie had 2 choices: become a serial killer or this. She took the most honourable path.
 
Looks legit to me.
Imagine growing up to find videos of being pissed on in the womb by four dudes? Wild. :SadgeCry:
 
I agree. The best content she made (along with Lily and Leilani) was when they were meeting up single amateur dudes and college guys in Australia, UK and America. That was unique.
I don't care for her stunts or pro shoots.
 
Back
Top