Simp Chat blonderider/blonde_riderxxx/robriderxxx

mono.tone

Lurker
Joined
Feb 13, 2022
Posts
110
Reaction score
0
Does anyone know what happened to her? :^) her cb account asks for a password to access it :/.
 
Thats strange. She has been camming here and there, still more focused on OF I think. Havent really followed her much in the last couple of years. It is possible she set a password and didnt remove it yet, but I also dont know how long it has been like that.
Like said above, she was with Rob for a long time and that was their whole brand. Then they got into swapping and stuff outside of usual couples shows. They broke up at one point and iirc, they got back together or at least decided to keep working with each other, not that sure of the details there. They made a fuckload of money doing what they did but damn did she go at it with some plastic surgery.
 
Still hot tho, her last OF post i think was on June tho. And last time I saw something abour Robb he was schizo rambling on Twitter lol
 
Where you got this swapping stuff info not seen a single video till now of them with other couple just don't make anything from yourself.
 
breh, what?? they were a solo couple for the longest time, then started working with that milflacey and her husband, had a small roster of other girls show up on and off. i dont remember who it was but it was at some adult expo they also met some other couples.
 
i also havnt seen her with another guy, iv seen them both with lacey. if you can link a video go ahead
 
I do not have any of her old stuff anymore. This is a distant memory so dont hold the accuracy until it shows up or is found by someone more capable than I am, but it started out with her and lacey with rob. Then it was a foursome with her husband, I think? They also had this other short-lived creator, she was blonde as well, did mostly couples only shows, and fuck if I can remember her name, but it was someone they met at one of the adult expos. It also wasnt on rob/rider's camroom, and I think it only happened that night. I have not followed her since her CB days, and only randomly would see updates from her. That was when I found out they had broken up and eventually got back together. It was far more weighed where Rider and other girls were on stream, like kittycamtime and more. I also remember seeing some light pro level stuff she was promoting, but I do not know if it actually happened or not since this would have been probably around 2020 or so, or was around their break-up. Everything else happened well before covid, so any searching would have to be done to what is likely lost to time or only exists on someone's old drive from that time period. None of it was extensive though, and very brief.
edit: just to correct it, it wasnt swapping, just couples shows with each other. It was more rider sharing than anything. didnt even know they did a show with jnj, https://www.manyvids.com/Video/1066935/hot-blondes-fucked-side-by-side-in-hotel
 
holy shit, you werent joking about robb schizo posting:Pepega::KEKWlaugh:. where is he now anyway? in prison for that car chase? maybe she will end up doing scenes with other guys
 
She went from daily appearances for years to nearly nothing in the last few months. All of her solo shows on CB are essentially the same though.
 
My guess is that she's taking a break because she's getting fake breasts. She said she's been planning this for a while.
She didn't want to talk about it because people would talk her out of it.
 
Not that I remember, but she would have been camming on CB around that same time too. She had a sleeve tattoo, was a gym rat but not like muscle, just fit and fairly tall. I have the room name somewhere on an old drive, but without seeing it, I couldnt recall who it was. They werent that active as a couple, but right around when they did a show with rider, they were on pretty regularly. They also stopped not long after the whole adult expo thing, and the girl only did maybe a couple of solo streams and then never cammed again. Then they just vanished for good. I didnt realize that some are way into the whole swap thing and take it serious that their nuts may burst if it isnt a full swap, and only a sharing their guy instead, like rider did. Also, I do know who lexiluv is, but i dont recall her and her man ever doing anything together with robrider, but I also didnt follow it like that.
 
Damn okay, I was really happy to see yesterday that she didn't get a boobjob yet, although her boobs did get very small because she lost a lot of weight. Apparently though she is getting a boobjob next month or November which imo fucking sucks. I really hope she doesn't go for too big and that the scars won't be too noticeable :PepeWhy:
 
Does anyone collect her VODS? I'm looking for her streams from November 2020 under the name blonde_riderxxx.
So between 12th nov to 18.
 
Back
Top