Request OnlyFans TikTok bl00dyh4nd

It is also worth noting that anything posted before may 13 is UA so we probably shouldnt post her old content.
 
currently she is using her ig pics as ppvs. Probs not worth spending extra money on her for a while. Seems she going the route other young busty chicks have of passing off ig pics as content as long as they can before posting anything good. She has a second ppv today about her ass which is most likely the pics bueller1989 posted from her ig. Ill try to keep yalls posted
 
Yeah it's a bit of a shame so far. She did deactivate her old IG I am assuming because people pointed that out to her. I've been chatting her up in the hopes that she releases some better stuff but no luck yet.
 
She's bad at advertising and deletes most of her more thotty tiktoks within a month or so. Most we can hope for is that the money becomes too enticing for her and that she starts posting decent content.
 
It's over already boys. Was responding to every message before, and this morning she posted about having a lot of messages to read and how tipped messages get put on the top, and now I got left on read.
Between that and the """"topless"""" vid, I can't justify spending anything on her already, and it's only like day 3. Doesn't matter how hot she is.
 
sorry boys.. my free sub ran out, wont be aple to post anything else :((
 
I wasnt sent that one with thr hand covering her tit, nice to know her ofs not on full autopilot
 

Been almost 2 weeks since shes uploaded or responded to messages. Guess she got bored of it already
 
Back
Top