She'll be back. She is a procrastinator who makes a lil money and leaves. She has a fansly and leaked nudes so she will never get family friendly sponsors ever again. She made a YouTube and dropped like one video and also Isn't streaming. Not to mention the second she got that bag$ she stoped uploading on all platforms and went on shopping sprees. I don't even need to guess. This girl could have made millions without fansly but she only knows how to do one dance and jiggle ass. She is a generational no-talent that I haven't even seen. I bet you give he platform to anyone and 99% of people make more money.
You cant make this shit up. This dude is so insecure he made her upload a photo of him grabbing her ass and pussy. I have never seen such a pathetic picture in my life. Ive seen every insecure picture that's possible too this shit just made me think I ain't seen shit. Y'all ever see some shit like that???? We seen the ass grab "she's mine" photos but the pussy grab AND ass grab? Yikes that boy strugglin. You know he don't like the fact she had that fansly . Won't be long now.
hey bro, it aint that serious. i think we would all would do shit like that. its just that she posted and we dont know if he made her post that. u might be getting too parasocial with the goon material bro