M mina.p4 Lurker Joined Jul 25, 2025 Posts 37 Reaction score 0 Jul 31, 2026 #1 I have bee using the free version of A2E and it is not very good. I have heard about Venice but have not paid to use it yet. What is the best current AI for photo to video NSFW?
I have bee using the free version of A2E and it is not very good. I have heard about Venice but have not paid to use it yet. What is the best current AI for photo to video NSFW?
ShedManny Lurker Joined Jul 17, 2024 Posts 19 Reaction score 0 Aug 2, 2026 #2 not sure if it's "the best" - but I've been using the FRAMY nsfw 1.5 via https://problembo.com/services/ai-video-generator and using prompts copied from here https://konakin.top/couple for rather decent results
not sure if it's "the best" - but I've been using the FRAMY nsfw 1.5 via https://problembo.com/services/ai-video-generator and using prompts copied from here https://konakin.top/couple for rather decent results
fernandp Lurker Joined Aug 7, 2026 Posts 1 Reaction score 0 Aug 7, 2026 #3 have you tried the 1.7 version yet?