Simp Chat Berry - 빛베리 [Berry0314 / Lumiere Berry] Discussion

Will I be able to download it after the stream ends? no point in downloading it now if it ain't done yet I guess
 
I have no idea if it will still be able to download after she deletes the vod. I think it will? But I really don't know :PepeWhy:
 
she deletes most of the vods that are too sexy. For instance, she's done more streams in the past 30 days than just the ones you can see on her channel right now. But they were deleted. The ones that stay up are the most sfw and are sub mode only.
 
Yeah! The file is huge, currently uploading it to Mega then I'll do gofile, anonfiles when it's done
 
Guys are her boobs real? I always thought they were fake, but in these 2018 videos they look real:
 
hey does anyone speak korean here? I was wondering if berry gave a reason as to why she was so unhinged last stream.
 
Leon and Matilda was the cosplay yes. Berry was cosplaying Leon and Magenta and Tilda were apparently Matilda. They did like a play with words because Magenta + Tilda = Matilda
 
I never watched her before but I put her on in the background while working and glanced over to her cutting her face mask to make a mouth slit because she has food to eat. That was great.
 
Apparently her friend just had a nipslip but they deleted the vod? I literally clicked on her stream just in time to ONLY see the aftermath lmao kill me
 
Back
Top