Simp Chat BerriBuni | CatiBerri | BerriMiu | Kittenita | MilkiMei - Discussion Thread

benny2003

Lurker
Joined
Aug 5, 2022
Posts
33
Reaction score
0
images-73.jpg

FSAvjDYWYAAz2gV.jpg

Content Thread: https://simpcityopen.com/threads/14838/
Let's talk here brothers, in case you want to share information or have any questions about it.
 
She is ex gf of LoL player CarritosKami and started streaming in Twitch holding from his fame. Back in those years she used to critizice content creators who did +18 content and yell that she will never do that. Look where is she now.
Also she has changed her username a lot but I don't remember the other usenames she had.
 
F. It was a nice journey, there are still some videos not leaked. Lets hope someone has them.
 
I still don't understand her desition. Apparently it happened the same some years ago when she was selling content on snapchat. Anyways, rip her content. I see no point on buying nsfw content tbh.
 
Berri has been doing this since the beggining of times (before streaming). She started selling nudes on snapchat, and went back to back, always saying the same, nothing new if she stops again. 5-8 months later she will start to sell nsfw content again.
 
The exact same thing happened when he was selling risqué ASMR, he left saying he was going to change his scene and I don't know how much nonsense he was, in the end that's when his Fansly opened.
 
You all do know her boobs are literally ai generated right? I’m sure the rest of the body isn’t real either, but the boobs are the most obvious :KEKWlaugh:
 
I mean who cares about her content anymore?, she showed off more 7+ years ago on patreon or a regular stream, now we have no face at all or filterface, fake voice because "i want to preserve my privacy" bitch, you had like thousands of hours of stream outhere, we all know who you are. plus, she hates her own tits so fucking much that she won't show them without a bra lifting them or until she gets a boobjob, so now we get AI tits or whatever too. Fr to see a random pussy from behind wont make anyone buy her content but at this point who cares really.
 
Back
Top