Simp Chat Bedras - Discussion Thread

Post in thread 'bedras / princessbabyved'
She been had an onlyfans since before her trip to Japan
She just hasn’t been on it since December 24th
 
She shouldn’t have an OF if she’s not going nude for all that have a fanflix, patreon or something
 
She did it because she wanted extra spending money for her trip
I was in a live that she was doing and in under 2 hours, she got $350….and all she was doing was the same thing she does on her Twitch streams, talk bullshit with her cleavage out
 
Wow that’s truly crazy if she gonna do this again I hope she goes nude this is terrible
 
So update……she recently deleted her onlyfans account because someone exposed her ass lying saying that she didnt have one on twitter
 
If so we're screwed on ever getting any really good content for a decent price.
 
I kid you not….the shit she was posting on onlyfans was the same shit she would post on twitter, snapchat and instagram
just without the goofy stickers and filters
But still with nipple pasties
 
I know but the it takes time if you know OnlyOneRhonda she didn't started getting nude until like a year or 2 in the solo videos took about a year after that and it was really soft core at first because she was worried about being exposed. Most of them are until the money becomes crazy good
 
The difference is that most of your onlyfans models already had a fan base from selling private snapchats and very exclusive content for years
Bedras has been doing this for a good 6 years now and got very comfortable with teasing people because she knows that her fan base will give her money for whatever she post
Why else do you think she says that she will show her tits for $3000
 
I'll admit idk she was doing this for 6 years yeah that's crazy and I know about the 3k but that was for full nudes (private gallery), but I guess we can agree to disagree on this and just keep her nude as a what if scenario
 
She stated a few days ago that she is thinking about doing another private snap……
Just remember, Valentine’s Day is right around the corner so she hustling for money
No wonder she is being more active now on instagram
 
I doubt she’ll ever actually go full nude, but I could eventually see her making a PUBLIC (not hidden/secretaive) non-nude onlyfans. It’s clear she’s money hungry, and goes through cycles of lewd content to afford a trip/vacation,
Eventually she’ll get exposed for selling/having an OF to the point where it’s undeniable and her reason for hiding it (Shame, family, job opportunities, etc. will go away) and she’ll just have a basic non-nude mid content one up all the time
Or at least that’s my theory
 
Im just waiting for her Fiancée or husband (Whatever he is) to get tired of being treated as a Cuck
 
Makes sense now why she made her OF public…. She could’ve at least did nudes idk why she trynna charge ppl for lewds n shit but she posts them freely on her snap/Twitter
 
3k bruh go to any strip club in LA there’s like 9 chicks who look just as good if not better and see what they’d do for half that amount
 
Back
Top