Simp Chat Becauseofdeath/Toby and Fawnnfie/Griffin (Takamori kiss cam) Discussion Thread

as someone who is definetly into murrsuiters these recent pics have been a big win for me
 
Were toby's leaked nudes wiped from the internet? Can't seem to find them anymore
 
They are not allowed in this site because they are consider revenge porn.

I found them in 4chan a couple of days after they came out. If you search for her name you might be able to find them
 
Ah I see,

Perhaps a hot take but I find it surprising such a thing is even taken into consideration here since regardless everything that's uploaded here doesn't exactly have consent from the people in said content, I don't know I suppose I just find it funny that suddenly morality in how it's obtained plays a factor when apparently its okay to share things that the girls wanted people to pay for to see and not everyone else 🤣
 
it's not that hard

Content that girls willingly put themselves on the internet = allowed

Content that girls don't willingly put themselves on internet = not allowed

it really is that simple.
and besides, this has been said multiple times but if you want to find what you're looking for, you just need to read posts on this thread, that's all i'm going to say
 
Theres a massive difference between Revenge Porn and Piracy.
if this site allows Revenge Porn or even leaked pornographic content..... its a slippery slope
 
Everything I've learned about Toby is against my will and makes my blood boil even more
87089a4e-0ab1-4104-84ae-afc00a26e386.png
 
By Griffin herself. She didn't name her but everyone knows who she means. Basically saying that she made fun of her for her body and kept putting her down and was cheating with old dudes.
 
read that on her server, and she said she wanted to do a google dockey but she's afraid of her, my guess it's a matter of time before toby gets her ass kicked for her behaviour
 
Probably will happen as she gets more and more support. Right now toby has a huge in with the idol groups and indie vtubers but once griffin gets folks who are willing to bat for her its lights out for her. griffin has to have tons of screenshots of her talking down to her so i would say a docky would be easy to do.
 
Back
Top