Simp Chat Becauseofdeath/Toby and Fawnnfie/Griffin (Takamori kiss cam) Discussion Thread

i don't think he'll upload again or mirror it, probably risking too much. Oh well, that's a shame.
 
but for real, where did those nudes even came from? :monkaX:
damn, what a way to celebrate her 20th birthday
 
they originally got posted by someone saying they "found it on a random phone that was lost at a convention" or something
 
Sounds like it was just a repost of what was already posted a few days ago. Also idk why people keep trying to post to go-file when you can post to bunkr instead. It tends to last a little longer
 
Nuked, mods took it down since the way it was acquired may be a bit sus.
 
Damn, was it more than the 25 items? The original original post had 25 items with 9 videos. The "Archived" version only had the tumbnails of the vids.
 
Man, I keep checking the thread only for it to pop up again when I sleep, sad
 
Wouldn't it be easier to just upload it to balbums and say something like "search ***** (title of the album)"?
 
Yeah, at this point, someone get it up on bunkr and don’t say anything about it. We search for Toby every other day anyway hoping it gets uploaded
 
So there are two entirely different leaks of Toby, or is this the same one people have been asking for the entire time?
 
If that's the case, then I already said I have it. I don't want my account nuked, so messaging in DMs is fine with me, and we can proceed from there.
 
Are Griffin's latest two sets on Ko-fi worth getting? (Takamori Kimono & Sleepy Mori)
 
I was under the same understanding. But people here mentioned Toby cheating on her and other stuff.
 
Back
Top