soilbookmark
Lurker
- Joined
- Jun 7, 2024
- Posts
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
So yeah it's a bit of a stretch but it's for the sake of porn preservation...
There was this thicc Israeli girl called Beti Ziv that had a nsfw telegram channel and she used to upload WILD stuff there....
I regret not saving anything when I was in the channel, but I scoured the web for some crumb and this is all I have right now.
Fansly:
https://fansly.com/beti4real (inactive)
Passes (used to be fanhouse):
https://www.passes.com/lollicherridust (inactive)
If any of you by chance have anything interesting from her, feel free to share here
















There was this thicc Israeli girl called Beti Ziv that had a nsfw telegram channel and she used to upload WILD stuff there....
I regret not saving anything when I was in the channel, but I scoured the web for some crumb and this is all I have right now.
Fansly:
https://fansly.com/beti4real (inactive)
Passes (used to be fanhouse):
https://www.passes.com/lollicherridust (inactive)
If any of you by chance have anything interesting from her, feel free to share here















