BeaLine5
Lurker
- Joined
- Jul 10, 2022
- Posts
- 10
- Reaction score
- 0
Thicc Chinese baddie from Fuijan. Insanely hot.
As far as I know, she doesn’t have much of a presence on western social media. Please share if you know otherwise. Really hoping she has some adult content.
I think her username basically translates to T Rex girl. She had a nice body when she first started posting but has gotten significantly thiccer (in a good way).
I am only aware of profiles on Chinese TikTok (Douyin) and Facebook.
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100090750281254&mibextid=wwXIfr
https://v.douyin.com/iyYrp89y/
https://v.douyin.com/iyYrbMHU/
As far as I know, she doesn’t have much of a presence on western social media. Please share if you know otherwise. Really hoping she has some adult content.
I think her username basically translates to T Rex girl. She had a nice body when she first started posting but has gotten significantly thiccer (in a good way).
I am only aware of profiles on Chinese TikTok (Douyin) and Facebook.
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100090750281254&mibextid=wwXIfr
https://v.douyin.com/iyYrp89y/
https://v.douyin.com/iyYrbMHU/








