MEGATHREAD! Bangladeshi | Bengali Girls Megathread

NedBobble

Lurker
Joined
Jun 16, 2025
Posts
68
Reaction score
0
I noticed some Bangladeshi girls and models are mentioned here as Indian. That's absurd! Those are two different countries. Just like Poland and Germany. Anyway a dedicated thread for babes or models from Bangladesh or of Bangladeshi origin was necessary I guess.
Girls we can post here,
1) Citizen of Bangladesh or Bengali by ethnicity.
Or,
2) Both parents are Bangladeshi or from Bangladesh or Bengali.
Or,
3) One of the parents is Bangladeshi or from Bangladesh, or Bengali.
Or,

4) Has distant but direct ( descendants) connection to Bangladesh or Bengali ethnicity (like grandparents or so so).
Please read megathread rules before posting.

  • Make requests in the Request section, not in the Megathreads.
  • If you want to discuss something, do it in the General Discussion section.
  • If you don't know the name of a model, ask it in the Who is this? thread.
I will start with the most famous and successful Bangladeshi pornstar. YASMINA KHAN. Though her parents are from Bangladesh, she probably lived her whole life in UK.
Thread: https://simpcityopen.com/threads/4941/

Second: The busty babe who lives in USA! Numi Zarah. Brief but successful professional porn career.
Thread: https://simpcityopen.com/threads/7984/

Third: Famil Faiza. One of the rare girls who is based in Dhaka (though I don't know for sure). Does / did only nudes. Undoubtedly very attractive.
Thread: https://simpcityopen.com/threads/85399/

(When making this thread I thought I can also include ethnic Bengali girls in the topic. So you guys also can mention them here.)
So boyz, what are you waiting for!! Let's find some Bangladeshi or Bengali beauties!
 
Okay, fam, let’s spill the tea on this ….the hottest, most slay-worthy queen from ULAB, Ezaz Opa, serving looks that are straight fire! Her bod’s giving skinny goddess energy, but that rack? Oh, it’s next-level. she’s got some steamy BG/sex tape dropping jaws, where some dude’s absolutely drilling it, and sis knows how to werk it—seductive AF, making pulses race and, well, *other things* stand at attention.
Her thread :
Instagram
Facebook


















 
Some of us are posting comments here. But in a megathread we are not allowed to do so. So I created a discussion thread to discuss about the Bangladeshi or Bengali girls.
Link:
 
Jazmine aka Jasmin aka Jasmine aka Jazmin Chaudhry. Most probably the first Bangladeshi pro pornstar.
thread:
 
Back
Top