Request Fantia Japanese 白月るう/Shirotsuki Ruu

【Denim Maid 💙】 Tentacle Fun 3-Point Tease Ass Show & Squriting 🍑🐳
Filester | Gofile | Fileditch
【Lewd Yukata Beauty👘】56 Intense Squirts🐳 Masturbation with a Kanzashi Hairpin
Filester | Gofile | Fileditch


ㅤ
First, I start in a kneeling position and rub my clit with Tentacle Runrun (ᐡ⸝⸝- ̫ -⸝⸝ᐡ)
Holding it from the front and back while rubbing my pussy felt sooo good 💓
ㅤ
Since I was rubbing while Squriting, it leaked out soaking wet, which made it even hotter!
ㅤ
Then I sat on top of Tentacle Runrun and spread my legs while rubbing my clit 🫧
The Squriting suddenly sprayed out unexpectedly and I got a little flustered 💦
ㅤ
Next, while sitting, I put Gemini on my nipples and inserted a dildo 💓
Spreading my legs and surrendering to pleasure while moving the dildo in and out of my pussy felt too good, and I Squrited a lot 🐳
ㅤ
After that, I turned around to show my ass from a new angle and moved the dildo inside 💓
ㅤ
The way my ass shakes while I climax is incredibly sexy, so I want you to watch it a lot (ᐡᴗ ̫ ᴗᐡ).ᐟ.ᐟ
ㅤ
⌒¨⌒¨⌒¨⌒¨⌒¨⌒¨⌒¨⌒¨⌒¨⌒¨⌒¨⌒¨⌒¨⌒¨⌒¨⌒¨
ㅤ
(Video Details)
ㅤ
Length: 19 minutes
ㅤ
【Denim Maid 💙】Tentacle Runrun 🩵 3-Point Tease 🩵 Ass Show & Squriting 🍑🐳
ㅤ
🐾Squriting🐳 Timestamps🐾
02:27
07:03
07:05
07:07
07:08
07:11
07:12
07:18
07:19
07:20
07:26
07:28
07:29
07:32
07:33
07:35
07:36
07:37
07:41
07:42
07:43
07:44
10:27
10:28
10:29
11:17
11:19
11:21
12:10
12:11
12:13
12:16
12:17
12:20
13:12
13:14
13:15
14:21
16:48
16:50
16:51
17:32
17:33
17:36
17:37
18:31
18:32
18:35
19:36
Just like last time, I’m wearing a mini yukata again
ㅤ
First, to match the yukata theme, I tried masturbating with a kanzashi hairpin
ㅤ
I rubbed my clit with the rounded part of the hairpin,
and because the smooth little ball felt so good against my clit, I ended up squirting a lot
ㅤ
Pay close attention to how Ruu’s hand just can’t stop rubbing꒰՞ ܸ. . ܸ ՞꒱
ㅤ
After that, I also used a wand massager~!
It had been a while since I last used one, but I really love that classic powerful vibration
ㅤ
I came while my pussy was trembling…///
Since I was lying down, the squirting flew everywhere and soaked the whole room
ㅤ
Lastly, I used a dildo in reverse cowgirl while moving my hips
I squirted so much, and the wet sounds got really intense,,
ㅤ
Even though I had pet sheets down, I squirted enough that the floor was completely soaked when I cleaned up(ᐡ⸝⸝- ̫ -⸝⸝ᐡ)
ㅤ
⌒¨⌒¨⌒¨⌒¨⌒¨⌒¨⌒¨⌒¨⌒¨⌒¨⌒¨⌒¨⌒¨⌒¨⌒¨⌒¨
ㅤ
(Video details)
ㅤ
Length: 14 minutes
ㅤ
【Lewd Yukata Beauty👘】56 Intense Squirts🐳 Masturbation with a Kanzashi Hairpin🩵
ㅤ
🐾Squirting🐳 Timestamps🐾
ㅤ
01:58
01:59
02:00
02:01
02:11
02:12
02:18
02:20
02:21
02:23
02:25
02:30
02:33
02:35
02:36
02:37
02:40
02:42
02:43
02:45
02:48
02:49
02:50
02:52
02:53
02:54
02:56
06:45
06:49
06:50
06:53
06:55
06:57
07:03
07:05
07:07
07:10
07:11
07:15
11:25
11:27
11:29
11:31
11:32
11:34
11:37
13:36
13:38
13:41
13:43
13:46
13:47
13:49
13:52
13:55
14:08
 
Back
Top