Request OnlyFans Petite Babypolina

What's up pal?
I was reading your post and I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who once had an interaction with this girl.
At some point of the last year I found her Fansly profile which link is this next:
https://fansly.com/kisamura/posts
Even she used to have two Reddit profiles, both with her OF profiles, each other different of course. Sadly her Reddit was deleted but fortunately I saved some pics which later I'll post. My Intel doesn't have new info, probably she's a cold case but is likely she emigrated out Ukraine, we should remind that her country is in war. Lots of Ukrainians flee to Poland, Germany, France, USA, Mexico, even Russia.
As far as I recall she was living in Kiev.
 
Interesting, last interaction I had with her was 1st aug last year, and overnight she went to ‘inactive user’. Looking at the dates on the fandom posts she moved there for a week or so and then vanished from there too.
Yeah I considered that they are at war, I hope she’s alright whatever she’s doing, but the exit seemed very unexpected.


 
Back
Top