She's still active on her socials, the latest post, as far as I can tell, is from 2 days ago. I'm not subbed to her OF, but I checked, and it's still up. Even looks like she's running a December sale. Hopefully she's active on OF posting slutty content
To me her shit still look good; but not as good as her earlier stuff they are getting too big; if she continues to gain weight you wont even be able to see the full nipples/areolas anymore unless she lifts them up. As full as her breast are they are not getting fuller to the magnitude that they are getting longer; thus eventually if she doesn't regulate her weight she will either end up with panama canal breast and or get a size reduction; in which never turns out great ruining everything; I've seen it too many times. If you don't like my statement you're a sensitive femaledog she is not gonfuck you for disagreeing with me clowns!
"if you disagree with my *opinion* then you must be beneath me" Congratulations, now you're beneath everyone else in the thread with that dumbass statement