OnlyFans Petite Asian baby_jeyy / _jenny_sweety_ / linjeyy

HemiR2box

Lurker
Joined
Mar 11, 2022
Posts
169
Reaction score
0
19yo Asian-Russian girl :pepoLove:
She does or did cam shows. So anything you have please post
baby_jeyy / dsg.a / _jenny_sweety_ / jenni_sweety / linjey / lin_jeyy
https://onlyfans.com/baby_jeyy
https://taplink.cc/dsg.a

Screenshot_2021-12-16-02-30-30-331.md.jpg
 
Sorry this post isn't content, but I wanted to inform everyone that because she is Russian, she no longer does onlyfans, however she does have a public telegram which then has a link to private telegram in it. Sadly it seems that unless you have a Russian bank account that you can't access it though (unless I'm dumb) https://taplink.cc/dsg.a (link with telegram in it) Well, just thought I'd share in case anyone was curious, I would've sent content but It literally won't let me pay for the private :(
 
Joined no problem. No requirements for joining or viewing that I've seen.
She does ask for stuff though.
UPD. Oh yeah, now I see she's got a bot to access private channel, yup.
 
Back
Top