Simp Chat AvaLoveXo | Oliviamoonxo | Avaamorr | Avabonilla | Avaakit [Discussion]

It’s sad that she uses a management team now, because her prices have gone from like $30 for a B/G tape, to around $100+. Her anal tapes are around $150.
Also it seems her X and Insta accounts are run by the same team as her OF, she no longer has a proper presence online
 
Ya I remember her old tweet i think in 2023 that she complained a about her hands full with pimples, and looks siphylis simptome, and ask to fans" what happened to me"and now she deleted the tweet,and I believed she got one of Those STD
 
A long time ago on Twitter she also said she accidentally got pregnant and had an abortion, hence why she didn’t film any new scenes for quite some time. It’s her management or a bot running her DMs now, selling old tapes as new stuff. Prices also have gone up by an insane amount, back then she would sell full tapes for $10. Really a shame because she was one of the best creators back in 2021 and 2022. Seems like all of that business got to her head sadly.
 
Does she actually still sell them? I remember asking "her" on her OF a while ago and she told me she doesn't make tapes anymore? If she does I might take one for the team...:devilish:
 
What does she do now?
She dropped out of college and she doesn’t stream anymore
She’s not running her own accounts and she hasn’t post in a while (her day to day life)
 
She had a deleted tweet saying she went into the psychiatric ward for a couple of weeks and after that she stopped making content for a long time. Then she got braces and started doing it again, the video with WhoaHannaJo for instance, now her braces are off so hopefully she’ll do some more BG stuff soon. I didn’t know about the abortion, but with all the cream pie content she used to make it’s not terribly surprising.
 
What a waste of talent
She used to study neuroscience and she was good at it
 
Last time I was subbed, I asked and “she” sent me 1 Anal tape but it was $150 and I refused to pay that. My sub ended not long later, never subbed to her again since. This was about 2 months ago. May have stopped selling them since
 
I kind of resented her (just a little bit) for not taking any facials in her videos. Seeing girls getting creampied kind of makes me cringe. Still feel bad for what she went through though.
 
She does have 3 or 4 facial videos but it’s a shame the guy she filmed with always gave her only a few drops. She did not get 1 decent load on her face.
 
I didn't even know she had any anal videos. but if they're that expensive, it makes sense why they're harder to come by
 
I remember noticing the switch to management when I used to chat with her on fansly and onlyfans. We would have some decent convos and she would like do lower prices and deals and great custom content. Then all of a sudden her messaging became so obviously not her, I remember asking if management took over and it was such an obvious response of no.
I understand the use of management, when my partner used to do OF we used a company for a bit but it’s sad when they just are so expensive and non caring + when the original creator just disappears completely. Like let managers help with your socials or something but let us speak with you on something haha
 
Apparently she is back, and the responses feel less spammy now too.
I am still 50-50 on if it is her, but her pricing is cheaper than it was before the rebrand. $200 for 5 B/G vids is cheaper than $200 for 1 anal vid that management said was her new rate.
She openly commented about a management team in the comments of her rebrand post, saying that she has a team that helps with scheduled posts and that’s pretty much it now, but you never know
Usually management teams make girls sign an NDA to say it is the girls actually posting and replying (against OF ToS btw, report anyone that does).
 
managment companies will do everything they can to scam and decieve you so its still up in the air for now messages take a lot longer to be responded to so that is different but the actual convos you have with her is still fishy like if you try to get them to talk abt themself they'll try to avoid or just be very short with responses like if you ask whats your favorite drink you wont get a direct answer and the in terms of how she's rebranding content i have doubts its gonna be good
 
Back
Top