MEGATHREAD! ASMR to Completion JOI (not implied) Sex & Masturbation

Trinki_ASMR
Social: https://fansly.com/Trinki_ASMR
Thread: https://simpcityopen.com/threads/12785/
Posted in my sister thread by taddeo12 and zorekol12

https://bunkr.cr/f/p6s580zWZJQJT

https://bunkr.cr/f/rv8Cf2SYTFQ5Q

https://bunkr.cr/f/j8EThqTzoHCE2

https://bunkr.cr/f/PluNzb5fMln58

https://bunkr.cr/f/7ZoC8IUdMdXQ9

https://bunkr.pk/f/RL5fHaPFMhL8N
These were all added to my bunkr album
I did not add this other album to mine because I don't know how much if it is actually ASMR so if you want her older cam stuff, grab it here. Posted in my sister thread by hajvirg
 
I Think we can add Sabrina Vaz to this list.
See the second video:
Also mirrored here to bunkr. Credits to OP.
Never thought we will get content like that from her.
 
I haven't been finding a whole lot of this type of content lately. If it's JOI it's typically not ASMR. If it's ASMR, it's typically ear eating or something. It's probably out there but not as much with the women I follow. I've found some that I didn't want to post because the girls weren't my cup of tea. Anyways, here is the last I have saved. I don't remember where I grabbed the files because it's been too long so credit to all original posters.
Pwupster/Dudethatslewd
Social: https://www.patreon.com/DudeTL (mostly audio now)
Thread: https://simpcityopen.com/threads/2146/

Original: https://bunkr.si/f/96roWcrxslotS
Shorter Version: https://bunkr.ac/f/PrAHhnSFIWyQd
Irma La Dulce
Social: https://fansly.com/IrmaLaDulce/posts
Thread: https://simpcityopen.com/threads/44434/

https://bunkr.ac/f/yZlmIfJzL8Whq
Tandia (Little Clover Whispers / Petit_trefle)
Social: https://onlyfans.com/littlecloverwhispers
Thread: https://simpcityopen.com/threads/8036/

https://bunkr.media/f/AF5EJFLrwGmtU
Backup bunkr album has been updated.
 
adria asmr / adriaafterdark
Social: https://onlyfans.com/adriaafterdark
Thread: https://simpcityopen.com/threads/105750/
I posted her before but she's gotten better since then. Nearly all of her stuff is exactly the type I'm looking for in this thread which is why I'm posting so much this time. Why didn't you guys tell me? These were pretty much all posted in the album by Paul_Revere elsewhere. Thanks for these Paul. I've uploaded all to my backup bunkr thread.

https://bunkr.site/f/M3DWeskTxUtDT

https://bunkr.si/f/wC2L3vYZioAMm

https://bunkr.media/f/Kl19G74duvyZ7

https://bunkr.si/f/DDgJTnXUyDfMX

https://bunkr.media/f/PaDjoRYeWuG2s

https://bunkr.media/f/EAefwHgZtM8yU

https://bunkr.si/f/I8HebmZFIe6uI

https://bunkr.pk/f/yfoBqkVLwBmZZ

https://bunkr.media/f/zVrCEKkHu4Y36

https://bunkr.red/f/uCK2hcqjPaIAr

https://bunkr.ac/f/KhVdhquPtV2dG

https://bunkr.media/f/Qyf72PqFAj620

https://bunkr.si/f/gOSoeQVC2f9jA

https://bunkr.ac/f/ca939uR4R2NHU

https://bunkr.site/f/wVwcp1A0dC90u

https://bunkr.ws/f/DcxvmP8oOY7sz

https://bunkr.site/f/j29828gl7yAKJ

https://bunkr.si/f/oMtellCR3Gu29

https://bunkr.ac/f/qnD47ZpnUICr4

https://bunkr.si/f/ez7Hpb0DxwSka

https://bunkr.si/f/uoeZIbLMiYG7f

https://bunkr.ws/f/6hTncHBSmy9up

https://bunkr.ws/f/gLwpRAqHdKMbX

https://bunkr.site/f/afHzAMrekarOn

https://bunkr.ac/f/AUOnn8heglHA3

https://bunkr.si/f/9P3kw4nlcaS3F

https://bunkr.pk/f/ypKDCe7diBf1c

https://bunkr.site/f/hMiNFZpdOu1lN

https://bunkr.ac/f/6whKZluf8qLtA

https://bunkr.red/f/zDhHLelIf8uWR

https://bunkr.pk/f/isf7xQqGpYhFN

https://bunkr.pk/f/fMutPatxzkgZi
 
ariesiagray / ariesia / ari baby / realariesia / tysria / Ari Grey
Social: https://onlyfans.com/realariesia
Thread: https://simpcityopen.com/threads/1182/
All these files were posted to my sister thread. A tried my best to find them on here.

You can thank papal82 for this one

You can thank amberrr for the album here direct link to the file here

You can thank evil6969 for this one

https://bunkr.ac/f/zHfVhUBHvtLOf

https://bunkr.si/f/SVMSC3N922x3C

You can thank cmpxkilla for this post here
Milkimind
Social: https://onlyfans.com/milkimind/media
Thread: https://simpcityopen.com/threads/4072/

https://bunkr.media/f/77NN9CmRaTCoB
Sorry guys, I accidentally included her with the model above. I've posted her name/social/thread & renamed her bunkr file but it doesn't seem to have updated yet.
all files were backed up to my bunkr album.
 
Trinki ASMR
Social: https://fansly.com/Trinki_ASMR
Thread: https://simpcityopen.com/threads/12785/

https://bunkr.pk/f/PkcZibGuokSc8

https://bunkr.pk/f/djcHVHg53ILco
Two nipple vids with dirty talk & countdown ASMR brought to you courtesy of WUMBOLOGISTER but his post is already gone. Updated the post with my bunkr links of the compressed versions.
Wokies ASMR
Social: https://fansly.com/WokiesASMR/posts
Thread: https://simpcityopen.com/threads/2883/
These following videos are here in this album posted earlier by bobi044. I'm posting separately to make it easier to go directly to the videos. There are some other good ones in there I just haven't uploaded yet.

https://bunkr.si/f/UI1jmEhU7JxYO

https://bunkr.pk/f/P0Cjhl1lJShSD

https://bunkr.site/f/4ygeOr6DxL0IH

https://bunkr.si/f/m9dTRjZj12at5
I've updated my bunkr album with these as well.
I just realized that I hadn't posted the bunkr link in a while so here we go.
https://bunkr.ci/a/IdTvVkG2
 
adria asmr / adriaafterdark
Social: https://onlyfans.com/adriaafterdark
Thread: https://simpcityopen.com/threads/105750/

Teasing Your Ears With Anticipation

Look In My Eyes No Matter What

Best Friend Sleepover Turns Naughty
You can thank deuxder for these at this post here. The ones I'm showing above I've also listed the titles under the pictures since there are multiple links in his album. I'm only including the ones I consider "to completion" which essentially means finishing instructions.
And a collab of her with
its_bunni
Social: https://onlyfans.com/its_bunnii
Thread: https://simpcityopen.com/threads/3631/

You can thank bbcfellow at this post here. There are two but only one is "to completion". It's the first one. I'm updating my bunkr with that one only so save the other one if you want it. Also, I think this is the first time bunni has been this explicit as she's usually more implied with her ASMR, which is why I haven't posted her before in this thread.
My album will be updated with these files soon.
 
I forgot where I got these. I think they were posted in an album in one of my threads and I downloaded to add to the bunkr. Credit to original poster whoever you are.
Beheremeow
Social: Most were removed. Here are the old links she had up at one point https://allmylinks.com/beheremeow
Thread: https://simpcityopen.com/threads/15744/

https://bunkr.pk/f/Byyu9oEmPnrxn

https://bunkr.pk/f/EGh0OlT2AnnuU

https://bunkr.pk/f/AJHYzz6Lntn84
Princess Haze
Social: https://onlyfans.com/princesshaze_
Thread: https://simpcityopen.com/threads/12006/

https://bunkr.pk/f/AWZJe0DS8r1wh

https://bunkr.pk/f/cgOFnJlX30RCb

https://bunkr.pk/f/TgvgqQQnJGffa
Bunkr has been updated.
 
adria asmr / adriaafterdark
Social: https://onlyfans.com/adriaafterdark
Thread: https://simpcityopen.com/threads/105750/

More Aidra courtesy of deuxder. The link takes you to the original posts. Some files in those posts I don't consider "to completion" so I put the names. The bunker should be updated as soon as the files upload.


AdriaAfterDark - ass worship asmr


AdriaAfterDark - ASMR Shy Nerdy Girl Gives You JOI


AdriaAfterDark - ASMR Asking You Inappropriate Questions


AdriaAfterDark - ASMR Foreplay During a Thunderstorm


AdriaAfterDark - ASMR, being a good girl and begging for your cum


AdriaAfterDark - ASMR Oil and Spit on my Tits


AdriaAfterDark - ASMR, Sex With Your Girlfriend During a Heatwave


AdriaAfterDark - ASMR Mean Girl Degrades You


AdriaAfterDark - ASMR _ Licking Your Ears and Describing How We'd Have Sex
 
These files were posted quite a while ago, finally getting around to uploading them. Not sure where I grabbed some of them. If I posted something you uploaded & didn't link to your post, let me know and I'll update. I got a good variety for you this time but you might have already seem them. Bunkr album has been updated & some files were probably compressed. Link here.

Flora Rodgers
Social: https://www.pornhub.com/pornstar/flora-rodgers
Thread: https://simpcityopen.com/threads/5383/

I couldn't find who posted these originally. Credit to OP


https://bunkr.pk/f/X5QSf9gr08H7v



https://bunkr.pk/f/B44dpY1YXugn0

Zya asmr / Theasmrcollection / Theasmrgirl
Social: https://onlyfans.com/theasmrgirl
Thread: https://simpcityopen.com/threads/157114/



Posted by Stuff and Things and mirrored by 1nject, good thing it was because the original post is gone and the mirror link is here

ASMRKay
Social: https://onlyfans.com/asmrkay
Thread: https://simpcityopen.com/threads/76679/



Posted here by Bluefear69

Dani ASMR
Social: https://onlyfans.com/daniasmr
Thread: https://simpcityopen.com/threads/3615/



Posted here by Kaznia

HoneybelleX
Social: https://onlyfans.com/honey_bellex
Thread: https://simpcityopen.com/threads/104465/



Found in the other forum by someone whose account got deleted.

https://bunkr.pk/f/PBbsoLiWj9gC1


Posted by DiskFailure at this post here

Tandia (Little Clover Whispers / Petit_trefle)
Social: https://onlyfans.com/littlecloverwhispers
Thread: https://simpcityopen.com/threads/8036/



Posted here by Jsone

Irma La Dulce
Social: https://fansly.com/IrmaLaDulce/posts
Thread: https://simpcityopen.com/threads/44434/





Posted here and here by Orange8920

Maimy Nyan
Social: https://onlyfans.com/maimynyan
Thread: https://simpcityopen.com/threads/2332/



Posted by the Goat ConstantiusGallusCaesar right here
 
Back
Top