MEGATHREAD! Asian Asian Movies and TV Scenes

Loletta Lee, Joey Fan - The Spirit of Love 1993



so i've been busy downloading a new collection hehe. i stumbled across 100 gigs of level 4 content for free. even though the majority of them are just duplicates of what i already own, it's still great, and i can compare the quality too, so it's still a win. i might share it in here if the titles are registered on IMDb or other movie database, but if not, then there's not a chance, hehe. by the way, i also upgraded my video-cutting script to accept more precise frames, hehe.
 
Unknown Actress - Lustful Wild Couple (1987) Uncut version from Teenager's Sex

https://bunkr.red/f/WsmryNLkhgfhT
For the time being, I will share what I can, since my main external hard drive, which I used to store basically all the good things, is suddenly inaccessible. Because I use Linux, my repair options are limited. I need a Windows PC to fix it, but it may take a while as I do not have a spare machine and really do not want to reinstall Windows on my current one. Well, some good things never last, don't they? :PepeWhy:
 
Back
Top