Simp Chat Ashley Leechin ItsJustblondie - itsjustashley13 - itsjustashley Discussion

She currently has an question up in her IG sub asking people what their expectations would be for her OnlyFans or Passes, as she wants to get off social media and be more on just adult-oriented websites
 
This is like so far from what I would have expected from her that I would have thought she was hacked if it wasn't clearly and officially her.
Good news just keeps on getting better!
My expectations are extremely low for this, whenever social media people open OF it's always awful and no one is ever happy unless they do something drastic. I was already way into her with her normal social media stuff, so I'm gonna be happy no matter what.
 
would be awesome if a real taytay sex tape got leaked and she just points to Ashley's OF leaks girl's smart now she doesn't have to worry about leas anymore📸🤔😎👍
 
damn, that’s crazy if that OF is actually her. i fully expect the content to be terrible, but it’s better than nutting to her tiktoks. she’s super hot.
 
I get the feeling of... Playboy-esque content.
Nothing graphic, nothing hardcore, but i DO think we'll get some nudity and sexy pictures, and that's honestly more than i would have ever expected from her...
 
My hope is that she goes the Meg Turney route, but like three times faster. Knock out some risque sets, then Playboy sets, then nudity, nipple play, buttplug. Give me that trajectory over the next two years, with a few pics and a video every week, and I'll love it
 
I hope this ends up good, she could make loads as a Tay doppelganger who does nudes, as that's as close as we will ever get. 🙏
Also, thank you Khlav for the content, you're a Chad in many threads I frequent
 
I was so excited to see her start an Onlyfans. I sent her a message and she read it but hasn't responded which is a bit disappointing as I was just asking what to expect from her. Happy to post for now with the first month I subbed for. Will see if I keep it going out now.
Thanks for liking what I post!
 
I really appreciate what KHLAV KALASH has posted. Those pics from Friday weren't exactly what I was hoping for but again, I'm going to be happy with anything. I am happiest that she came out showing feet and bikini.
Has she posted anything at all since? I haven't seen her even on Instagram. I was expecting the first post to be pretty basic, and this was. Maybe she's just processing the initial reaction.
 
I figured she wouldn't be an everyday poster... but going dark for 4 whole days is wild when rolling out a OF account...
 
She mentioned on her IG sub that she plans to do posts there on Tuesdays and Fridays.
 
If she hadn't mentioned having two kiddos I would've never guessed. The more you know.
 
Back
Top