Simp Chat ariel lilit aka angelsetfree | Natasha Udovenko

One of my fav pornstars of all time, she made me cum so much in her peak (I almost dehydrated jerking off for her in the pic below lol). I miss her black hair and the small tits, particularly.
Her met-art sets are among the best collection of that company.
 
I found her yonitale videos were awesome. Although there were no direct penetration yet quite suggestive. Better than many pornstars b/g content.
 
She was so cute back in these days. Her orgasm competitions with those bitches were top tier fap material.
 
Not necessarialy my fav, but her Hegre set with Alex is one of the hottest because it was the frist time she touched a penis, letalone a massive one. The image of the virgin innocent teen that she cultivated at this point becoming a dick-sucking dirty whore is so transgressing and arousing, and on top of that she got manhandled REALLY good in this set.
 
Has she ever made a video having sex with a guy? Or anything remotely close to that?
 
Maybe. She sells on the PMs alleged b/g sex contents, but to be honest I have my doubts. She has a long time reputation to be a scammer.
 
The only video I remember with something similar was one in which she was giving oral sex to another girl, and a man who was supposed to be in the scene just watching, approached Natasha and cummed on her ass cheeks (in the last few minutes of the video). Obviously it wasn't something that was planned because she looked very upset when she realized what he did, and the video ended soon after. I don't know if anyone remembers or still has that video. They were all in a bed and the background was like "pink" as far as I remember
 
I think that was a Yonitale video. Too bad they finished their work. To be honest I liked Kiki from that site, but she never done HC...
Anyway, Natasha sent PMs about "b/g sex" contents, but in one occasion that was a video with that Leon13 guy, what is already leaked, no actual sex, so it was a scam. And in another occasion I was suspicious and not bought it. Then she got furious, posted a screenshot picture with a naked man and a woman (no faces), penis and pussy visible, and blocked me. So maybe a scam with that Leon dude again or a real thing, who knows... but I still don't believe her, not anymore.
 
^ the best answer is above. She claims to have, but it's well known she's not remotely reliable. If she wasn't one of my top 10 pornstars...
 
I don't particularly miss her doing b/g since I loved her solos and I'd rather watch her doing it with dykes. She has some videos with girls, but aren't quite sex and more like jerking off together with another slut. The exception was the one with Melena Maria, that has the most dirty sex she had, like masturbating each other pussies. Can't remember other instance as such.
 
Thanks for the recommendation, I've never watched this bitch getting some hot milk, so sexy.
 
There are many Yonitale videos were Ariel get cummed on (the penis is off screen of course)
 
Yoni
IZvj2V.jpg
 
There are several of her earlier Yonitale videos, back when she had long hair still, where she gets properly eaten out and gets good mouthful of pussy herself, eagerly too. Would recommend First Kiss (gets eaten out by Kiki), Take My Breath Away (duo with Marion Y), Perfect Connection (gets eaten out and fingered by Paula Shy while Paula gets the "behind" treatment), and Yoni Kisses with Sindy Black as posted above.
Maybe because I keep coming back to these vids but she never seemed quite as excited in G/G videos afterwards.
I like her two videos with the "pleasure man" guy as well (licking with pleasure man / fingering with pleasure man). She's extra cute with her short hair and that's the closest we get from explicit B/G I think.
 
Back
Top