AI Any good free NSFW img2img sites?

aetherwavestudio offers free credits (around 80 worth 10 seconds long). It hosts several different models like grok spicy and wan...
Just wondering if anyone know of any similar sites that offer free credits for Grok older versions video generation as well?
 
I saw someone in other topics mention dreemy ai. And I'm currently using dreemy.ai + vpn (bitdefender ultimate trial gives you 30 days of free vpn all countries incl.) to hop. Dreemy gives you get 100 free credits (good for 1 generated i2i or i2v). I don't know their deletion policy or anything. I would love a better one, though.
 
Sogni.ai

Looks decent everything is unlimited with a premium account has anybody tested this one out how would you rate this one??
There is a $20 plan that I am thinking about trying out the $50 plan is just more usage levels and no cool downs everything else is the same on both plans
 
Unlucid has been updated. If you want high-quality edits, you’ll need to use “Smart Edit,” which is currently available for free but will require a paid subscription going forward.
seriously, it smooth af
 
You just gotta finish a couple easy quests and they give you 80 credits for free.

I used to abuse the shit out of it using multiple tabs and autoclicker cuz credits only got taken after the video finished generating, so I was spamming unlimited gens. But they fixed that loophole, so im looking for another alternative.
 
Guys any good prompts on tapedit for semen whenever I add it in it's really liquidy I've tried adding in extremely thick or goopy to it aswell no changes
 
Anyone know any sites that are similar to unlucid where the prompts are pre loaded? I'd prefer to just upload my reference photo and generate.
 
What do you think of the service it any good or not and how would you rate the quality of generated images and videos??
 
What type of content were you trying to create non nude soft or hard?? I hard stuff I could seen it the service I was using last month solo soft was the max you could create.
 
Back
Top