AI Any good free NSFW img2img sites?

Ezcreate removed it's stable anatomy mode for some reason now the images aren't as good, does anyone know any other website, photoeditor has it but you need to login and you get 2 generations or whatever
 
I tried it recently, even paid for better plan.
In fact it's uncensored, didn't reach limit any time, but quality is shitty comparing to grok. It needs several attempts to generate proper human body, more complex prompt will almost each time generate something broken or not expected.
I would say flatai is nice if you have already prepared photo and you want to undress it (or remove censorship), but if you want to generate nice photo with just face as source (e.g. better outfit, better pose, better background or face details), grok is way better.
I will test flatai until my sub is over and after that I will look for something more like grok - I think better tool with censorship is better than worse tool without filtering.
 
In terms of:
quality - yes
censorship - yes/no - you can't generate explicit sex or nudity, but for softcore it should be fine
limitations - few weeks ago they reduced limits extremely, so you have to pay and rather highest plans. I'm not sure but few months ago they didn't count moderated image and now they do no matter if you get image or not.
In summary, tool itself is very good despite relatively strict moderation, but it became expensive because of limitations
 
Yeah with grok. If you really do cross the porn line with i2v you'll wake up and the video will just be gone.
 
On of the reasons your having trouble with Flatai is the system wording for prompts is really picky. once you figure out the right wording to make a top see through you will get 60% better results.
The best part of Flatai is it cheap and unlimited Grok to be able to use it a good amount each month you would have to pay $90 a mega ripoff Grok is also pretty censored like you might be do Instagram level generations Playboy center fold level most likely never.
 
Looks like uncensored.com/ai/image-studio has changed something and is no longer working the same as it was yesterday. Oh well.
 
The same stuff for video studio, it seems that it requires some verification for some scanning stuff for age verification but it has to be done by phone and no chances for pc =(
 
is there any good free online source to transcribe long audio file into subtitle? i use google ai studio but its not good for long audios.
 
Use Google AI and ask what terms are good for AI editing to make clothes see through or to leave a object alone this has helped me some.
Normally Google ai gives you 3 examples of things you can try. Do not asks Google AI to do stuff XXX type stuff the system will ignore your question asking many of these question in a short period of time you could be banned from Google prenatally.
Here are three examples
Leave item alone Keep [Top] as is, the object you want to leave alone needs to be inside this [ ]
See through top or outfit use any of them terms see-through translucent transparent sheer
If use like realistic hands or realistic boobs I use uber realistic using uber makes the system put more working making item look a good amount more realistic
Here is another tip for Flatai if your doing ai edits for face swamps you if get a good results then you try one more generation and the result is awful so you do like 5 to 8 more generations and they are all awful, remove the image and reupload the image to the system again 1 to 3 generations might give the result you want. I just did this I had a image I passed over a good result did more 12 generations all awful removed the image and reupload it one generation I got the result I wanted.
Last one when your doing edits or face swap try selecting no style the system seems to follow your prompts 50% to 60% more. Styles are really only used for from scratch image generations there are like 5 or 6 decent styles the rest suck.
Flatai update it looks like the AI image generator the model has been change to a older version of a model or different model all together 1 to 3 days ago it is 40% worse now.
 
Does anyone can upload images to Image Studio at uncensored . com? I can't find + icon anymore.
 
thevisionary.icu has a community for edits, prompts and videos. So far working good on nudifying for me, getting around 5 images for free per day, but the weekly bundle really helped with bulk edits.
 
Back
Top