Riff.pics iOS 4.99/week for unlimited inpaints . The quality is really good and you also get 50 free credits a day which you can use for image2video (10cr/vid) or other edits like face swap, pose swap etc (2cr/edit)
*inpainting is when you use a selection or brush tool on an image and then you can generate what you want in that area. For example if I had a picture of someone in a bikini I could use the selection tool to highlight the article of clothing and then I would type in a prompt like “remove the bikini” . A lot of generators like undress.her charge you credits every time you want to make an edit like that so having unlimited in-paints is pretty clutch since mistakes by that ai don’t cost you!
is there an ai tool to use existing pictures and remove some stuff/clothes or change outfits to get more cleavage.
i used to go with promeai - but the nsfw filter doesn't allow that anymore.
thanks in advance.