Request Boosty Anna Gloss

ok, it's time to update this. Apparently she has decided to retire unfortunately. Unconfirmed rumors from the internet say that she has had some bad experiences due to her videos and has decided to stop. Her telegram channel is not updated but she is very kind and if you write to her she answers often. If you ask her for updates or to go back to making videos she will answer you in a very generic way that she is focusing on her studies. Obviously this is in contrast with the rumors that are circulating. Since I love her, I think in an equally kind way not to force the hand with her, especially if she had to suffer bad experiences and to respect her choice. Obviously we all hope that she continues in some way. We will see in the future. I send you something that has not yet been published.
Her Channels:
https://www.instagram.com/anna_gloss_official/
https://www.instagram.com/anna_gloss_life/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv6chc3gpDEV9szUDj8aqmw/videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2mK1hnVmvGTP2YoyQgyTCQ
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBathn3l9IjEin-jRZtLpg/videos
https://boosty.to/annagloss
 
Back
Top